Toy Story Land offers a great little getaway for families and kids at Hollywood Studios. With scenes from Andy’s Backyard, life-size toys, and favorite characters, this little part of Hollywood Studios includes 3 rides, and1 a quick-service restaurant. But there is more on the way! Check out What’s New at Toy Story Land in 2022!
Toy Story Land Quick Guide
This land at Walt Disney World is a small area of Hollywood Studios park and can typically be tackled in about 3 hours. It includes everything themed to Pixar’s Toy Story film franchise, as guests are drawn into Andy’s backyard, filled with playsets. Here are the things you can find in this area of the park.
- Toy Story Mania: This classic ride is reminiscent of fair games with riders shooting at elements along the way to earn points. Typically a 30-60 minute wait.
- Slinky Dog Dash: One of Walt Disney World’s most popular rollercoasters, this small but mighty coaster is good for kids and adults and great during the day or evening. Typically a 45-90 minute, depending on crowds. We recommend heading to this ride between 12-2 pm when people are eating lunch or park hopping to their next park. It’s also available as a Lightning Lane ride.
- Alien Swirling Saucers. This twirling car ride is perfect for younger children and typically has a 20-40 minute wait. Fun music accompanies this ride and this ride rarely sees a long wait.
- Woody’s Lunch Box: This Toy Story Land Quick Service Restaurant is a walk-up counter, offering lunchbox-friendly foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Read our review of everything to know about Woody’s Lunch Box at Hollywood Studios.
- Woody’s Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant: COMING IN 2022
- Jessie’s Trading Post: COMING IN 2022
Disney Character Interactions
- Roaming Characters: Woody, Buzz, and Jessie can be found in Toy Story Land intermittently throughout the day.
- Green Army Man Drum Corps: Check out the Green Army Men marching through Toy Story Land and join in the fun with interactive games.
- Play Disney Parks Mobile App: Featured in the app is Toy Story Trivia to help you fill your time as you wait in lines!
Toy Story Land Walls
- Popsicle Wall
- Checkerboard Wall
- The Block Wall
Woody’s Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant
This table service restaurant features indoor dining, an American wild west bbq menu, and characters rearing up for their latest rodeo. Themed to Toy Story, you can find loads of Pixar toys as part of the decor. And in classic Toy Story Land fashion, this restaurant is built by Andy from a Wild West Town playset. Read up on all the details in our Woody’s Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant.
Jessie’s Trading Post
Finally, there is a new gift shop. You can find Jessie’s Trading Post at the exit of Toy Story Mania. Included are Toy Story Merchandise, souvenirs, and more. And if you’re looking for land-specific merchandise, chances are you’ll find that here too! Plan to see Toy Playsets, a la Andy, both wild west and space themed!