Walt Disney World is the most magical at Christmas! But where should you eat? If you’re vacationing for the holidays sharing a cozy family meal adds a sense of comfort and joy during the busy Christmas season. But where can you find the Best Restaurants for Christmas at Walt Disney World? We’ve rounded up what we consider the best restaurants to eat at Walt Disney World during Christmastime. Let’s eat, shall we?!
Where to Find Christmas Dinner at Walt Disney World 2022
If you’re brave enough to visit Walt Disney World among the Disney Holiday Crowds on Christmas week, then you deserve a wonderful Christmas Day Dinner at Walt Disney World to get you through it. Luckily, many restaurants across the parks and resorts offer something special. From special performances to snacks to festive additions to the Disney Restaurant Menus, you’re sure to enjoy the big day at Walt Disney World.
Where can I find Christmas Dinner on Christmas Day at Walt Disney World?
You can find Christmas Dinner at Walt Disney World Resorts and select restaurants. Here are the Christmas Menus at Disney World for 2022. This is in addition to the slew of Disney Christmas Snacks across the parks, resorts, and Disney Springs. Note that some are only available on Christmas Day itself.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Holiday Feast | Jiko – The Cooking Place
- Holiday Feast: Bone-in ribeye, preserved lemon and almond haricot verts, herb-roasted potatoes, roasted radicchio, and tart cherry wine reduction (Available Dec. 24 through 31)
Celebrate the Season Dinner | Sanaa
- Celebrate the Season Dinner: Roast prime rib with Jus Lie, mukimo, fall vegetables with fig butter, and mushroom conserva. (Available Dec. 25 only)
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Christmas Dinner | California Grill
- Fire-Roasted Venison with sweet potato fondant, roasted root vegetables, and sour cranberries (New) (Available Dec. 25 only)
- Valrhona Chocolate Torte: Valrhona dark chocolate ganache torte, whipped cherry panna cotta, Kirsch cherry caramel, pistachio snow, candied pistachios, pistachio nougat, and cherry gel (New) (Available Dec. 1 through 30)
Holiday-inspired Family Style Offerings | Chef Mickey’s(Available Dec. 18 through 25)
- Holiday-inspired Family Style Offerings: Apricot and gruyere stuffed pork tenderloin with apricot demi, classic stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes, and Haricot verts with stewed tomatoes (New)
Holiday Brunch | Steakhouse 71
- Holiday Brunch: Menu highlights include Walt’s Prime Rib Hash, Floridian Eggs Benedict, Bacon & Eggs, and French Onion Soup (Available Dec. 18 through 24 and Dec. 26 through Jan. 8)
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Toledo Christmas Dinner | Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood
- Toledo Christmas: Prime rib of beef, potato silk, pearl onion-tomato confit, and chimichurri (New) (Available Dec. 25 only)
Chef’s Holiday Special | Flying Fish(Available Dec. 24, 25, and 31 only)
- Chef’s Holiday Special: Oak-grilled filet mignon and coldwater lobster (New)
Steak al Forno | Trattoria al Forno(Available Dec. 24, 25, and 31 only)
- Steak al Forno with Yukon potatoes, cipollini agrodolce, and chianti reduction (New)
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
Christmas Dinner | Cítricos
- Chipotle-Maple Glazed Dry-Aged Pork Chop with squash au gratin, swiss chard, and almond mole (New) (Available Dec. 25 and 31 only)
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Christmas Dinner | Boatwright’s Dining Hall
- Christmas Dinner: Dijon-rubbed pork loin with bourbon sweet potato purée, crispy Brussel sprouts, and apple fennel chutney (New) (Available Dec. 25 only)
Saratoga Springs Resort
Holiday Dinner | The Turf Club Bar & Grill
- Holiday Dinner: Pork shank with au gratin potatoes, house-made green bean casserole, roasted carrots, and a Parker House roll (New) (Available Dec. 25 only)
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Holiday Skillet | Whispering Canyon Cafe Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Holiday Skillet: Moonshine-glazed ham, slow-smoked pulled pork, Western-style sausages, maple-chipotle pork ribs, apple-cornbread stuffing, sautéed green beans, buttered corn, and smashed Yukon potatoes (Available Dec. 25 only)
Christmas Feast | Select Disney Resorts
Christmas Feast: Roasted turkey dinner, cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, seasonal vegetables, and cranberry relish (Available Dec. 25 only; mobile order available); Available at the following:
- World Premiere at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Intermission at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- End Zone at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Riverside Mill Food Court at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Walt Disney World Restaurants for Christmas
If you’re lucky enough to be at Walt Disney World for the holiday season, then you’re in for a real treat! Christmas at Walt Disney World is truly magical. There are so many special activities and offerings, and the food is no exception. In addition to the Festival of Holidays at Epcot, there are a few restaurants we know will get you in the holiday spirit! Even if you’re not visiting exactly on Christmas Day, you’ll still find amazing food and a family atmosphere at all our favorites here.
Best Restaurants at Walt Disney World for Christmas
Keep in mind, “Christmas” at Walt Disney World is generally shortly after Halloween. Most holiday offerings start right around the second week of November, and even then, sometimes sooner than that. So when we refer to Christmas here, we are referring to Christmastime, rather than Christmas Day. If you’re traveling during the holiday season, here are some of our top picks for restaurants at Walt Disney World for Christmas.
Liberty Tree Tavern at Magic Kingdom
Liberty Tree Tavern is always a favorite of ours! Have you tried the Ooey Gooey Butter Cake? Because if you haven’t, you’re missing out. In the past, we’ve actually made a reservation just for the cake. It’s really that good! Ok, enough about the cake. Liberty Tree Tavern offers a traditional Thanksgiving meal all year round, but we think it’s especially perfect for Christmastime at Walt Disney World. Food is served all you care to enjoy, family-style. The food is brought right to your table and you can have as much or as little as you like. They also offer a plant-based option, which is great if you prefer that. See the full menu here.
Hollywood and Vine at Hollywood Studios
Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood and Vine is perfect for those of you who love a character meal! With Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, and Goofy all dressed up for the holidays, Hollywood and Vine is now served Prix-Fixe. In the past as a buffet, Hollywood and Dine was really just not the best, but we’ve heard great things about the new menu!
Character meals at Walt Disney World are known for being pretty pricey, so plan to spend $55 per adult and $36 per child. And keep in mind, character meals at Disney are still socially distanced, so you can’t get autographs or hugs just yet, but each guest will get a signed card and you can take pictures from a short distance. See the full menu here.
Earl of Sandwich at Disney Springs
With the expansion of Disney Springs, Earl of Sandwich has gotten much less busy over time. Which is a great thing because they used to have the longest waits! And although this may not be the first thing you think of when you think of holiday dining, hear us out. Earl of Sandwich serves a holiday sandwich, which is basically Thanksgiving on a sandwich. With turkey, gravy, stuffing, and cranberry sauce, this sandwich is still one of the best sandwiches you can find at Walt Disney World. And if you’re short on time, or just not a fan of table service restaurants, you can still enjoy the flavors of the season in this sandwich. And you can even mobile order here! Always a plus to us.
And while you’re there, be sure to check out the Christmas Tree Stroll at Disney Springs! It’s always one of our favorite holiday offerings at Walt Disney World.
50’s Prime Time Cafe at Hollywood Studios
50’s Prime Time Cafe is definitely its own flavor and lends to the fun kitschy Christmas Decorations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. And while its quirkiness may not be for everyone, we do think it shines a little brighter at Christmastime. The menu doesn’t change; which is actually a good thing since most of the food here is comfort food, perfect for the few cooler months at Walt Disney World.
Not only does the food just remind us of the holiday season, but 50’s Prime Time Cafe also gets a little makeover during the holidays! Dressed up to match the kitschy retro theme of Hollywood Studios, tinsel and fun holiday decor add some festivity to this restaurant. See the full menu here.
Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
Whispering Canyon Cafe is located in the cozy Wilderness Lodge which is often considered one of the best resorts to visit at Walt Disney World during Christmas. Not only are they located in a cozy, festive environment, but the shenanigans of their staff is sure to remind you of that nutty relative we see only at Christmas. Whispering Canyon cafe serves hearty, family-style skillets that are all you care to enjoy. This is another meal we like to take advantage of during cooler months. And if you’re there at the right time, you may even get to see the Christmas Gingerbread Log Cabin Display in the Wilderness Lodge lobby!
We also love that Whispering Canyon Cafe gives you the perfect excuse to leave the Parks and slow down a little bit. See the full menu here.
Be sure to check out the full list of Christmas snacks at Walt Disney World, which are available through the season, and make a great last-minute way to get some extra holiday magic into your Disney day! Do you have any favorite restaurants for Christmas at Walt Disney World? We’d love to hear your top picks!