Disneyland Vacation Planning
Everything you need to know about planning a vacation to Disneyland. From choosing the best Disneyland resort, on or off property, to our favorite place to have brunch in California Adventure. From resorts to attractions and holiday events, we’re covering it all here. For Up to Date Hours and Event Schedules check out the Disneyland Hours and Calendar.
Planning a Disneyland Vacation
Ready to plan your vacation to Disneyland and California Adventure Park? If you’re looking to fly into a cheaper airport check out how we did this to avoid the craziness at LAX. Driving to Disneyland A Dessert Road Trip from Nevada Or maybe you’re a complete newbie and to get the lay of the land? Be sure to read up on the details in our Total Beginner’s Guide to planning a Disneyland vacation.
- 5 Must Do’s on your First Disneyland trip
- 5 ways Disneyland is different from Walt Disney World
- Magic Mornings vs Extra Magic Hour at Disneyland
- Park Hopper at Disneyland: Is it worth the cost?
What are the Best Days to Visit Disneyland?
The best days to visit Disneyland and California Adventure Parks are generally weekdays, during work hours (9 am- 5 pm). Since Disneyland is a local theme park, Californians frequent it regularly. Evenings, holidays, school breaks, and summers are naturally more crowded. Check out the Disneyland Calendar to get a look at all the events planned so far.
What is there to Do in Disneyland?
- Everything New Coming to Disneyland
- Top 5 Disneyland Rides
- Avengers Campus is Coming to Disney California Adventure
- Free Souvenirs at Disneyland
- The Ultimate Disneyland Bucket List
Restaurants in Disneyland
Resorts at Disneyland
- Disneyland Hotel: a Resort review
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa at Disneyland
- Tropicana Inn and Suites: A Disneyland area resort review
- The Anaheim Hotel: A Disneyland Area Hotel Review
- Hotel Indigo Anaheim Disneyland A Hotel Review
- 15 Best Hotels in Walking Distance of Disneyland
Halloween at Disneyland
Halloween at Disneyland comes with loads of FREE fun, including ride overlays, decorations, and fun games. And if you’re looking for something extra special, grab a ticket to the Oogie Boogie Bash. By far one of the most popular events at Disneyland for Halloween, these tickets are in addition to regular park tickets, but totally worth it. Check out Disney’s Oogie Boogie Bash party page for details.
Christmas at Disneyland
Christmas at Disneyland is extra magical. With the Haunted Mansion overlay to a Nightmare Before Christmas Theme and special events at the hotels and seasonal parades, there is so much to do!
- A Disneyland Christmas 5 Must Do’s
- Holiday Tea at the Disneyland Hotel
- Christmas at Disneyland Resort
Disneyland Resorts. Disneyland Hotel, the Grand Californian and nearby Anaheim hotels. Everything you need to find accommodations for a Disneyland Vacation.
Disneyland Restaurants and Snacks
Disneyland Restaurants and Snacks. Restaurant Reviews, Brunches, Lounges and Snacks. Everything we love at Disneyland and California Adventure.
Disneyland Halloween events at Disneyland Resort, California Adventure, Downtown Disney and Disney Resorts. Everything to do for Halloween at Disneyland.
Disneyland Christmas Events, Parties and Shows. From Holiday Tea at the Disneyland Hotel to Disney Festival of Holidays. Disney Viva Navidad, Mater’s Jingle Jamboree, and World of Color Season of Light.
Disneyland Vacation Planning, for both Disneyland and California Adventure Park. Disneyland Restaurants, Snacks, Hotels and more. Reviews, Rides and Shows.