Christmas at Walt Disney World just got a whole lot merrier! A brand new Disney After Hours Event is on the way this holiday season! Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours Party will open with select dates starting November 8 and run through December 21, 2021. Check out all the details about this new Disney Christmas event!
Christmas After Hours at Magic Kingdom
Here is a roundup of all the details we have so far about the newest Disney After Hours to arrive at Magic Kingdom.
Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours Dates 2021
When is Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours?
Disney’s Newest Christmas After Hours event, runs select dates start November 8- December 21, 2021.
- November: 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 28, 30
- December: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21
What time is Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours offered?
After Hours events begin after the park closes to regular hours, and will run 9 pm- 1 am. With park entry allowed at 7 pm.
Is a Magic Kingdom Park ticket or Park Pass Reservation Required?
No, a Disney Very Merriest After Hours ticket is required, but neither a park ticket or park pass reservation are required.
Is Capacity Limited at Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours?
Yes. This event is open to guests after regular park operating hours with low wait times on more than 20 open rides.
Tickets for Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours Party
When Can I Get Tickets for Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours?
Tickets will go on sale Friday, Aug. 20, 2021. 6 am online or by calling 407-939-7947.
How Much will Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours Tickets cost?
Tickets range from $169- $229 plus tax for select nights. And $249 a person plus tax for December 19-21. Annual Passholders and DVC members can take a $10 discount on select dates in November.
Very Merriest After Hours Entertainment
Along with complimentary snacks and low-wait access to rides, guests will be able to see. You can expect to find Disney characters throughout the park, holiday music, and more!
- “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” which debuted two years ago at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade”, a staple at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Holiday attraction Overlays are also making a comeback!
- The Jungle Cruise transforms into the Jingle Cruise
- Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor will get new jokes perfect for this joyful season.
- Disney Holiday Characters. Sightings of Disney characters throughout the park all dressed in their holiday best.
- While you are walking down Main Street, U.S.A. be sure to look up to the sky, you might catch some magical snowfall!
- Club Tinsel. Dance and boogie the night away at themed Club Tinsel dance party in Tomorrowland.
What’s Included at Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours Event?
As part of this pricey event, ticket guests get a few excellent things to look forward to.
- Complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages throughout the evening.
- Less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain, and more.
- Specialty holiday food and drinks will also be available for purchase.
- Disney After Hours Very Merriest tickets get you into Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m.
- Disney PhotoPass will also be available to take your magical and festive shots throughout the night.
Is Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Canceled?
Yes, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is Canceled for 2021 and is not included in the holiday lineup of activities and entertainment.
Disney’s After Hours Christmas Party at Walt Disney World
While this event is not Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, guests can still expect magic! With specialty snacks, decorations, and Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks, this party is a great way to ring in the holiday season.