Time to schedule a winter break in Florida so you can try out all the new foods on the way to the Holiday Kitchens of Epcot’s World Showcase. New Holiday menus and a cookie stroll are here for the EPCOT International Festival of Holidays in 2023. Complete with 15 kitchens across EPCOT Park, there is plenty to enjoy for the season. The Festival of Holidays runs from Nov. 24 through Dec. 30, 2023. Here’s all the Christmas Food at EPCOT to help get you into the spirit of the season.
Festival of Holidays at Walt Disney World
If this is your first Festival of Holidays, be sure to read our Festival of Holidays Beginners Guide to help you tackle the festival and everything there is to see, do and eat! Getting a handle on the Festival of Holidays Menus BEFORE you go to the festival is key! Otherwise, you waste tons of time just trying to decide what to eat next. Only to realize that you’re full before you’re even halfway through the festival.
When is the EPCOT International Festival of Holidays?
Disney’s EPCOT International Festival of Holidays runs from November 24- December 30, 2023, featuring outdoor kitchens, the Candlelight Processional, Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition and more. Visiting for Christmas at EPCOT is always a treat. Combining all our favorite cultural traditions and amazing holiday treats EPCOT Park brings together food and fun throughout all four neighborhoods.
Festival of Holidays at EPCOT Park Details and Hours
- Holiday kitchens are open daily from November 24 through December 30, 2023, from 11:00 AM to park close, unless otherwise noted.
- A theme park reservation and valid EPCOT admission are required.
- Food and beverage offerings require a separate purchase.
- Availability may be limited for some food and beverage offerings.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older.
- Holiday kitchens and all menu items are subject to closure or change without notice.
EPCOT Festival of Holidays Menus 2023
Disney’s Festival of Holidays Menus is filled with specialty items across the park, both savory and sweet. So, you will have plenty to taste and try! And be sure to check out the specialty coffee and cocoas too!
American Holiday Table – American Adventure Pavilion
Enjoy a seasonal salute—dig into traditional dishes reminiscent of grandma’s cooking at the American Adventure Pavilion.
- Slow-roasted Turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, and cranberry sauce
- Blackened Catfish with Hoppin’ John and comeback sauce
- Gingerbread Cookie (Cookie Stroll Item)
- Crooked Can Brewing Company Bah HOPbug IPA (New)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Eggnog White Porter
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Peppermint Chocolate Stout
- Beer Flight
Bavaria Holiday Kitchen – Germany Pavilion
Willkommen—help yourself to heartwarming holiday dishes and refreshing beverages at the Germany Pavilion.
- Pork Schnitzel with mushroom sauce, spätzle, and braised red cabbage
- Cheese Fondue in a bread bowl with steamed baby vegetables and marble potatoes
- Linzer Cookie (Cookie Stroll Item)
- Possmann Pure Hard Apple Cider
- The Tank Brewing Co. Prost! Festbier
- Köstritzer Schwarzbier Bitburger (New)
- Regional Riesling
- Glühwein: House-made hot spiced wine
- Beer Flight
Bubbles & Brine – near Port of Entry *NEW*
Indulge in succulent seafood that pairs beautifully with Champagne.
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with prosecco cocktail sauce and grilled lemon
- Jonah Crab Claw Cocktail with stone-ground mustard sauce
- Moët & Chandon Impérial
- Veuve Clicquot Rosé
- Dom Pérignon
Char & Chop- near Disney Traders *NEW*
Stop by this butchery-inspired holiday kitchen for gourmet meats.
NEW! Char & Chop
- Roasted Porchetta with lemon-parsley salsa verde and shaved fennel salad
- Grilled IMPOSSIBLE Spicy Sausage with herbed polenta, puttanesca sauce, and ricotta
- Meat Assorti: Trio of shaved meats with baby arugula, pickled mustard seeds, truffle oil, and grilled ciabatta
- Krombacher Pilsner
- North Coast Laguna Baja Vienna Lager
- Motorworks Brewing Midnight Espresso Coffee Porter
- GoGi ‘Birdie’ Pinot Noir
- Bloody Mary with Seaside Grown Bloody Mary Mix and Kurvball Barbecue Whiskey
- Beer Flight
Holiday Hearth Desserts – The Odyssey Pavilion
Cozy up with sweet treats, hot cocoa, blissful brews and more.
- Mint Chocolate Mousse Wreath (New)
- Apple Caramel Crumb Cake (New)
- Chocolate-covered Toffee Brittle (New)
- Red Velvet Mini Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Salted Caramel Spaceship Earth Cookie
- Mouse Crunch made with M&M’S chocolate candies
- Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie (Cookie Stroll Item)
- Hot Cocoa by Joffrey’s Coffee (Non-alcoholic Beverage)
- Frozen Caramel Hot Chocolate with TWIX cookie bar pieces and whipped cream (Non-alcoholic Beverage) (New)
- Wicked Weed Brewing Jack Frost IPA (New)
- BrewDog It’s a Beaut Stout (New)
- Wicked Weed Brewing Milk & Cookies Imperial Milk Stout
- Peppermint Cocoa: Hot cocoa by Joffrey’s Coffee with peppermint schnapps
- Beer Flight
Holiday Sweets & Treats – Near Port of Entry
Rock around the Christmas tree with tasty desserts and festive sips sure to top the “nice” list.
- Peppermint Sundae: Chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, and peppermint candy
- Hot Cocoa by Joffrey’s Coffee (Non-alcoholic Beverage)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake featuring Twinings Peppermint Cheer Tea (Non-alcoholic Beverage)
- Breckenridge Brewery Christmas Ale
- Brew Hub Sugar Plum Red Ale (New)
- Left Hand Brewing Co. Chai Milk Stout (New)
- Hot Cocoa by Joffrey’s Coffee with assorted liqueurs (Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur, Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream Liqueur, or Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake featuring Twinings Peppermint Cheer Tea and whipped cream vodka
- Beer Flight
L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen – Between Morocco and France Pavilions
Propose a toast to life—sink your teeth into classic deli noshes with a side of New York flair.
- Pastrami on Rye with house-made pickles and deli mustard
- Smoked Salmon Potato Latke
- Potato Latkes (Plant-based)
- Rugalach: Pastry filled with raspberry jam, walnuts, and cinnamon (New)
- Black and White Cookie (Plant-based) (Cookie Stroll Item)
- Brooklyn Brewery Winter IPA
- Frozen New York Whiskey Sour featuring Manifest Whiskey and Manischewitz Blackberry Wine
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen – Mexico Pavilion
Feliz Navidad! Take your taste buds south of the border to celebrate the season.
- Giant Tostada de Chorizo: Giant tostada with chipotle black bean purée, ground chorizo, salsa verde, queso cotija, crema Mexicana, and pickled onions (New)
- Tamale de Barbacoa: Shredded barbacoa beef in a corn masa topped with mole negro, queso cotija, crema Mexicana, and pickled onions (New)
- Dulce de Leche Churro sprinkled with cinnamon-sugar
- Apple Margarita: Centinela Blanco Tequila, apple purée, black tea-cinnamon cordial, and Nixta Corn Liqueur topped with whipped cream and holiday salt (New)
- Horchata Margarita: Cinnamon-infused Ilegal Mezcal, Abasolo Corn Whiskey, Agua de Horchata, and cinnamon-horchata rum
- Holiday Cerveza: Mexican Artisanal Craft Lager with black currant liqueur (New)
Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen – France Pavilion
Feast on très magnifique fare. Plus, refresh your spirit with specialty cocktails.
- Crème de Saumon Fumé en Brioche à l’Aneth, Concombre: Cream of smoked salmon in house-made dill brioche bread with cucumber (New)
- Rôti de Jambon Sauce Moutarde à l’Ancienne, Patate Douce Rôties: Roasted ham with mushrooms, pearl onions, bacon, mustard sauce, and roasted sweet potatoes
- Bûche de Noël au Pain D’Épices, Ganache Chocolat au Lait et Noisettes: Gingerbread Christmas log with milk chocolate and hazelnut ganache (New)
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Martini: Grey Goose La Vanille Vodka, vodka, chocolate milk, and whipped cream
- Le Joyeux de Noël: Vodka, Grey Goose Vodka, cold brew coffee, sea salt caramel toffee, and peppermint (New)
- Blood Orange Mimosa: Pol Remy Sparkling Wine, orange juice, and blood orange (New)
Nochebuena Cucina – Near Port of Entry
Spice up your holiday with delicious dishes packed with bold Latin flavors.
- Tamale with chorizo, plant-based cotija cheese and spicy red chile sauce (Plant-based)
- Pernil: Mojo pork with tostones and ketchup-mayonnaise
- Spiced Chocolate Cookie (Cookie Stroll Item)
- Ponche Navideño: Mexican Christmas punch with apples, pears, guava, oranges, dried hibiscus, brown sugar, tamarind, cinnamon sticks, and clove (Non-alcoholic beverage) (New)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Horchata Beer
Shanghai Holiday Kitchen – China Pavilion
Have yourself a merry little meal—tempt taste buds with popular plates and potables from the China Pavilion!
- Chicken Skewer with creamy peanut sauce
- Beef and Noodle Soup Bowl with slow-braised beef shank, green onion, and house-made chili oil
- Vegetable Spring Rolls with citrus sauce
- Bubble Tea: Classic milk tea with black and white boba pearls
- Brew Hub Year of the Dragon – Dragon Fruit Lager
- Butterfly Lantern with butterfly pea blossom gin, vodka, prickly pear, lychee, soda water, and boba (New)
- Kung Fu Master with vodka, triple sec, mango, orange juice, and soda water
- The Lucky Mo with citrus vodka, peach schnapps, piña colada mix, orange juice, and soda water
Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen – Japan Pavilion
Please your palate with an array of festive dishes and drinks served at the Japan Pavilion.
- Sushi Tree: Sushi roll with krab meat and cream cheese topped with Aonori seaweed, Ikura salmon roe, and spicy mayonnaise
- New Year Celebration Soba: Buckwheat soba noodles in a hot dashi soup with yuzu, shrimp tempura, and chopped green onion
- Sweet Potato Mochi Cake: Gooey sweet potato mochi cake with purple sweet potato cream, strawberry, black sugary syrup, and sesame seeds (New)
- Ichigo Milk Boba: Cranberry and yuzu cream drink featuring Japanese calpico soft drink and popping strawberry boba pearls (Non-alcoholic Beverage)
- Japanese Christmas Punch: Shōchū, plum wine, cranberry, and lemon
- Choya Sparkling Plum Wine (New)
- Sapporo Premium Beer
Swirled Showcase- near Port of Entry *NEW*
Cool off with whimsical frozen treats and chilled beverages.
- Mickey-shaped Liquid Nitro Cake
- Soft-serve in a Waffle Cone: Vanilla, apple-cinnamon, and salted caramel
- Cream Soda Float with vanilla soft-serve
- Fanta Grape Float with vanilla soft-serve
- Frozen Apple Pie (Non-alcoholic Beverage)
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (Non-alcoholic Beverage)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Toasted Coconut Porter
- 3 Daughters Brewing Toasted Coconut Porter Float with salted caramel soft-serve
- Berry Fizz Fragolino Red Sparkling Wine Float with vanilla soft-serve
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
Embark on a culinary adventure to Morocco—featuring grilled kebabs, hard cider and more.
- Grilled Kebabs with carrot-chickpea salad and garlic aïoli
- Lamb Kefta
- Chermoula Chicken
- Stone-baked Moroccan Bread with hummus, chermoula, and zhoug dips (Plant-based)
- Bold Rock Orchard Frost Hard Cider (New)
- Gulf Stream Brewing Company Holiday Snakebite (New)
- Woodchuck Winter Chill Hard Cider
- Fig Cocktail with fig vodka and white cranberry juice
- Hard Cider Flight
Tuscany Holiday Kitchen – Italy Pavilion
Mangiare! Savor a seasonal take on some of the world’s best-loved food and beverages.
- Montanara: Fried house-made pizza dough with pomodoro sauce, parmesan, and fresh basil (New)
- Farfalle Salmone Affumicato: Farfalle pasta with smoked salmon and cream sauce (New)
- Torta Caprese: Flourless chocolate torta with chocolate sauce and vanilla cream (New)
- Dolce Pizza: Fried house-made pizza dough with sugar and cinnamon (New)
- Italian Sangria (Red or White)
- Italian Margarita with tequila and limoncello
- Peroni Pilsner
Wine and Wedge- near Port of Entry *NEW*
Snack on artisanal cheeses and accouterments—which pair well with wine, port, and more.
- Assorted Artisanal Cheeses and Accompaniments
- Boursin Fig & Balsamic Soufflé with fig tapenade
- Southern Pimento Cheese with bread-and-butter pickled vegetables and grilled bread
- Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese: Assorted artisanal cheeses and accompaniments paired with Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese, Hartley Apple Brandy, and Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port
- Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese
- Hartley Apple Brandy
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port
Yukon Holiday Kitchen – Canada Pavilion
Jingle your bells with delightful dishes and libations from the Great White North—at the Canada Pavilion.
- Seared Salmon with butternut squash purée, maple-bourbon glaze, and fennel-arugula salad (New)
- Beef Bourguignon with crushed potatoes
- Snickerdoodle Cookie made with SNICKERS bar pieces (Cookie Stroll Item)
- Frozen Joffrey’s Coffee (Non-alcoholic Beverage)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Peanut Butter Banana Porter
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Maple Cookie Blonde Ale
- Collective Arts Coffee Maple Porter
- Regional Icewine
- Regional Red Wine
- Frozen Joffrey’s Coffee with Tap 357 Whisky
- Beer Flight
Connections Cafe and Eatery- World Celebration
Featuring seasonal meals and Disney Christmas Snacks, Connections Cafe and Eatery serves up specialty coffees, and holiday fare for the season.
- Holiday Sugar Cookie (Cookie Stroll Item)
- So Many Wishes: Pomegranate-green tea, hibiscus, lemon, and a dash of stardust (Non-alcoholic beverage)
- Coquito Milk Shake (Non-alcoholic beverage)
- Coquito Milk Shake with Bacardí Superior Rum
Funnel Cake – Between the American Adventure Pavilion
Seasonal funnel cakes at this stand near the American Adventure are always a treat!
- Holiday Cinnamon Celebration Funnel Cake topped with powdered sugar, vanilla ice cream, cinnamon cookie crunch, cream cheese whipped cream, and gold dust inspired by the culinary treasures of the Kingdom of Rosas in Disney’s all-new animated musical film, “Wish”
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Throughout EPCOT
Salute the season with the usual selection of coffees, plus a tasty holiday-themed treat!
- Horchata Cold Brew: A holly jolly blend of Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican Cold Brew and horchata topped with whipped cream and cinnamon (Non-alcoholic Beverage) (Spirited version available with Creamy Spiced Rum)
Refreshment Outpost – Between the China and Germany Pavilions
Classic seasonal fare can be found at the Refreshment Outpost.
- Peanut stew with sweet potatoes, mustard greens, and roasted peanuts (Plant-based)
- DOLE Whip Raspberry
- Ciderboys Caramel Apple Hard Cider (New)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Cinnamon Orange Cranberry Ale (New)
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Gingerbread White Stout (New)
- Pumpkin Spice Ginger Cocktail featuring Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka (New)
Refreshment Port –near Canada
Savor the flavor of holiday poutine and toast the season with specials like Coquito Soft-serve, also available with Spiced Rum.
- Turkey Poutine: Sweet potato fries with turkey gravy, cranberry relish, and crispy onions
- Gingerbread Milk Shake (Non-alcoholic Beverage)
- Eggnog (Non-alcoholic Beverage)
- Keel Farms Hard Pumpkin Cider (New)
- Pasek Cellars Cranberry Wine
- Gingerbread Milk Shake with Whipped Cream Vodka
- Firenog: Eggnog with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
Head to The Land Building to grab this sweet treat, perfect for the holidays.
- Jingle Sugar Cookie made with M&M’S chocolate candies (Cookie Stroll Item)
Festival of Holidays Cookie Stroll Locations 2023
Here are the Official Cookie Stroll Locations for the Walt Disney World EPCOT Festival of Holidays. Coming Soon! Visit all 5 official cookie stroll locations, and collect a stamp in your passport at each to receive a FREE specialty cookie. These are the 2023 Cookie Stroll locations.
- Gingerbread Cookie | American Holiday Table America
- Linzer Cookie | Bavaria Holiday Kitchen Germany
- Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie | Holiday Hearth Desserts The Odyssey Pavilion
- Black and White Cookie (Plant-based) | L’Chaim Holiday Kitchen
- Spiced Chocolate Cookie | Nocehbuena Cucina Port of Entry
- Snickerdoodle Cookie made with SNICKERS | Yukon Holiday Kitchen Canada
- Holiday Sugar Cookie | Connections Cafe World Celebration
- Jingle Sugar Cookie made with M&M’S chocolate candies | Sunshine Seasons The Land
EPCOT International Festival of Holidays Festival Guide
We’ve rounded up everything you need to know for the Festival of Holidays at EPCOT Park in our 2023 Festival of Holidays Guide. And if you’re hoping to visit the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT which is an absolute must-do for Christmas at Walt Disney World, then consider grabbing the Candlelight Processional Dining Package which includes dinner and a guaranteed seat.
Festival of Holidays Menus
There you have it! Check out all the things on the way for the Festival of Holidays at Walt Disney World this year!
Rochelle Mariah is a writer, designer and photographer with an MLIS in Information Science and a B.S. in Arch and Design. Determined to make Planning a DIY Disney Vacation easier she makes lots of lists and drinks lots of coffee. When not designing apparel at Polka Dot Pixie Shop, she's watching old movies and planning the holidays. She has been traveling to Disney destinations since 2010.