Finally! A book that combines all our favorite Disney characters and holidays into Disney party ideas and recipes perfect for entertaining! Perfect for tackling a bridal shower, birthday or even a Halloween party. There are SO MANY Disney-Inspired party ideas in this book!
This post includes affiliate links to help fund our Disney travel and coffee addiction; which we share with you weekly. As an Amazon Associate, and affiliate publisher we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases and will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking the links.
We are so excited to share Amy Croushorn’s new book, Entertaining with Disney, with you! We were able to snag an advanced reader copy from @InsightEditions and have a few pictures, and a bunch of plans for Disney parties to share. Seriously, this book has everything you will need to be inspired and craft the perfect Disney party at home. As you know, we LOVE parties. We love food, and pretty decorations and have an annual Pumpkin Carving party. So imagine our surprise at finding a pumpkin party in Amy’s new book, complete with Disney Villains! Absolutely perfect for Fall!
Entertaining with Disney by Amy Croushorn
Entertaining with Disney, like we said, combines tons of different party ideas. For grown ups, for kids, for moms to be, for newlyweds! We love that this title can help you celebrate every milestone. With recipes and Disney decor ideas to mix and match no matter the event!
Here’s the contents lineup from Mickey to Moana!
- Stroke of Midnight New Years Party
- The Lion King Welcome to the Pride Baby Shower
- Queen of Hearts Valentines Day Party
- Mickey and Minnie Birthday Party
- Little Mermaid Bridal Shower Brunch
- Aladdin Outdoor Movie Night
- Princess and the Frog New Orleans Dinner Party
- Moana’s Motunui Island summer BBQ
- Peter Pan’s Never Grow Up B-Day Party
- Disney Villains Halloween Party
- Frozen Winter Wonderland Holiday Brunch
Loving these party options? Keep an eye out on the blog as we play with some of these ideas! We can’t wait to share our party favorites from this book. Want to get started on your own?
Order your copy of Entertaining with Disney here.
The Little Mermaid Disney Bridal Shower Brunch
We love all the party ideas in the book. The Little Mermaid Brunch, however, is absolutely beautiful and we feel can be used for a variety of occasions like mothers day, birthdays, so many things!
Sand Dollar Cookies
These adorable Sand Dollar cookies are a lovely light treat for a Tea or Brunch and can be made a day ahead of time.
Les Poissons Eggs Benedict
An easy Hollandaise sauce, spiked with cayenne, and crab cakes make this Under the Sea treat perfect for a light meal that looks gorgeous and tastes great. Super easy to make we loved the addition of the arugula here.
Entertaining with Disney Book Details
We just had to break down this book for you! Our first impression of this title, was “Oh Wow! There is a ton here!” The book is actually heavy and chock full of TONS of info. And not the skimpy kind either…unlike some of those cookbooks where you just buy cake mix and add m&m’s… this cookbook is the real deal. This girl even uses a drill. Because everyone needs an authentic Alice in Wonderland Croquet set, right? As cookbook connoisseurs and avid watchers of the The Great British Bake Off we were happily surprised with the range of ideas, recipes, and secretly hope Amy considers releasing a cookbook for each season! Because really, we’d love a whole Disney book just for Fall parties and Summer parties and…you know.
- 208 pages
- 8 x 10 inches
- Includes For each Party
- Menu: Recipes
- Space: Decor, DIY, and Crafts
- Fun: Playlists, games, invitation templates
- Includes Notes Section
- Includes Disney Fun Facts and Tips throughout
- Index separates recipes out by appetizers, mains, sides, desserts and drinks
- Templates available for download here.
All about Author Amy Croushorn
The author, Amy Croushorn, currently lives over at Amy’s Party Ideas and chats all things Party Planning Made Easy. Amy’s an interior designer, party stylist, content creator, author and mom. We love her brand and can totally relate to that made-from-scratch career that she has cultivated at Amy’s Party Ideas. We’re super excited to be supporting her on this creative journey. You can find her everywhere @amyspartyideas
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amyspartyideas
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/amyspartyideas
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amyspartyideas/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/amyspartyideas/
- Published at Insight Editions https://insighteditions.com/product/entertaining-with-disney/
- Grab the book on Amazon: Entertaining with Disney by Amy Croushorn
You must be logged in to post a comment.