Every January Walt Disney World welcomes artists and artisans to the International Festival of the Arts at Epcot. Every year we see new foods, new artists and a daily concert series. Since January weather in Florida is usually mild, if you’re looking for an easy breezy Disney vacation, this may be it! Wondering what’s new at the Festival of the Arts at Epcot, Walt Disney World? Here’s everything you have to look forward to.
When is Walt Disney World’s Festival of the Arts?
The Festival of the Arts runs from January, 14- February 21, 2022. bringing with it new fun, foods, and amazing art featured in the World Showcase.
How Many Days Do You Need for Festival of the Arts?
New Artists at the Festival of the Arts
You can see new chalk art on the midway between Future World and the World Showcase and performance artists at the stage. We love the gilded statues that come alive. So your job is to stand there and wait until they do. New to the festival we also found little characters painted all over the buildings throughout the world showcase. There’s a special character in every country so keep an eye out!
New Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine
New Foods at the Festival of the Arts
New Music and Performances
- Jan. 14, 16, 17, 20 & 21 – Arielle Jacobs (“Aladdin”) & Adam Jacobs (“Aladdin”)
- Jan. 15, 18, 19, 22 & 23 – Kerry Butler (“Beauty and the Beast”) & Telly Leung (“Aladdin”)
- Jan. 24, 26, 27, 30, 31 and Feb. 3 & 4 – Heidi Blickenstaff (“Freaky Friday,” “The Little Mermaid”) & Robert Creighton (“Frozen”)
- Jan. 25, 28, 29 and Feb. 1, 2, 5 & 6 – Kara Lindsay (“Newsies”) & Dan DeLuca (“Newsies”)
- Feb. 7, 9, 10, 13, 14, 17 & 18 – Ashley Brown (“Mary Poppins”) & Josh Strickland (“Tarzan”)
- Feb. 8, 11, 12, 15, 16, 19 & 20 – Kissy Simmons (“The Lion King”) & Michael James Scott (“Aladdin”)
- Feb. 21 – Special, extended finale performance featuring Brown, Strickland, Simmons & Scott
New Classes and Seminars
New Prizes for Figment Brush with the Masters
New Merchandise at Festival of the Arts
New Photo Ops
There are always new photo ops at the Festival of the Arts for you to pose to your heart’s content! These pop up all over the World Showcase so be on the lookout. They usually include familiar artworks from famous paintings and art you’re sure to recognize. Check out the Festival of Arts Photo Spots for this year.
Walt Disney World Festival of the Arts at Epcot
If you’re looking for a great way to take advantage of Florida’s mild winter months, visiting Walt Disney World in January or February should be part of your travel plans. The Walt Disney World Parks during the early part of the year have lower crowds, better weather, and amazing events like the International Festival of the Arts to help keep everyone entertained. It’s a perfect event for couples, families, kids, everyone! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.