Although we aren’t huge fans of summer (sorry, we don’t like being sweaty), we do love the flavors of summer! Bright, light, refreshing. And Starbucks Paradise Drink really hit the mark. And it kind of tastes like a dole whip! Especially if you add some creamy vanilla foam on top. We learned on Instagram that a lot pf people were calling this a dole whip drink! So, we decided we needed to recreate this treat at home. Because well, Starbucks can be expensive, and we need our money for Disney. You understand I’m sure. Here is our Starbucks Paradise Drink copycat recipe!
Making Starbucks Recipes at Home
If you’ve followed our blog for any amount of time, you may know by now that we love copycat recipes. Not only is it more budget-friendly, but sometimes you just want to stay home. And sometimes, you can’t travel wherever you need to go to get said treat. Last year, we recreated the Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew and honestly it was one of our favorite fall treats for the season. Put on a Magic Kingdom Fall Ambience video from YouTube, light a candle that smells like Main Street, and it almost feels like you’re there!
That’s just one of the many reasons we love copycat recipes, and hopefully is this was a favorite for you this summer, this recipe can help you recreate some special summer feeling right at home.
Starbucks Paradise Drink Copycat Recipe
The Paradise Drink at Starbucks is an easy one to make and only requires a few ingredients. It consists of Pineapple Juice, Passionfruit Juice and coconut milk. We decided to add a vanilla cold foam on top since we are going for that creamy dole whip flavor, and it really sends it over the top. Of course, you can always omit the foam if you prefer! We also made ours caffeine free, but if you want the boost of caffeine found in the original at Starbucks, then you can add a couple of drops of green tea extract.
Ingredients for Starbucks Paradise Copycat Recipe
For the Starbucks Paradise Copycat Recipe, you’ll need
- Pineapple Juice
- Passionfruit Juice
- Coconut Milk (We prefer unsweetened, but you can use whatever you like)
- Green Tea Extract (optional if you want a boost of caffeine)
- Half and Half
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Syrup
- Crushed Pineapple or dried pineapple if you want to add the inclusions like Starbucks does
And that’s it! Feel free to adjust the measurements to your tastes. And if you’re dairy free, you can easily make a vanilla cold foam with this oat creamer. It froths up really nicely and has a great vanilla flavor, so you don’t even have to worry about adding anything else!
Starbucks Paradise Drink with Vanilla Cold Foam Recipe
Starbucks Paradise Drink Copycat with Vanilla Cold Foam
- 1/2 c Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 c + 2 Tbsp Passionfruit Juice
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1/8 c. half and half
- 1/8 c. heavy cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla syrup
- crushed pineapple or dried pineapple
- 1-2 drops green tea extract if desired
- Step 1 Add ice to a glass
- Step 2 Add Pineapple Juice, Passionfruit Juice and coconut milk together and stir
- Step 3 If adding green tea extract, add in now
- Step 4 Sprinkle pineapple pieces on top
- Step 5 Froth together half and half, heavy cream and vanilla until foamy and desired texture. If dairy free, dairy free vanilla creamer can be used
- Step 6 Top juice with vanilla foam
- Step 7 Enjoy!
So, there you have it. Your very own Paradise Drink with vanilla cold foam at home, that hopefully reminds you of a dole whip! Now all you need is some Disney music, Disney smells and you’re on your way to Adventureland without even leaving your house!