Ready to join Ant-Man, Tony Stark and Doctor Strange on their latest adventures? Avengers Campus is Coming to Disney California Adventure. Recruiting the next generation of Super Heroes you can plan to learn everything you need to know to help save the world at Avengers Campus. Coming in 2021 to Disneyland Park Resort. Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure reopens on APRIL 30th, 2021
When will Avengers Campus at Disneyland Open?
Avengers Campus is the newest land to arrive in Disney’s California Adventure Park and opens June 4, 2021.
Avengers Campus Attractions
WEB Slingers: A Spiderman Adventure
As part of the first phase of Avengers Campus, the Spiderman Ride features a “Web-Slinger” vehicle, which allows you to sling webs just like Spider-Man. Because who doesn’t love a new way to be a superhero? And just like any good Disney attraction expect an involved backstory that includes Stark Industries, Pym Technologies, and the Wakanda Design Group as WEB partners. It’s all part of the WEB Worldwide Engineering Brigade.
Guardians of the Galaxy- Mission BREAKOUT!
Previously the Tower of Terror, this free-fall ride brings guests close to the action to help Rocket save the Guardians from the Collector’s Fortress. Siz storylines are part of this adventure, so be sure to try them all! You’ll be able to tell they are different because the soundtrack will change!
What can you do at Avenger’s Campus?
“Since day one, we have been trying to figure out, how do we bring this land to life, and not just bring it to life where we get to see your favorite heroes or you get to meet your favorite heroes, but where you actually get to become a hero? That is what Avengers Campus is all about. It’s about actually living out your Super Hero fantasies. This land is finally the invitation for all of us to join the Avengers, all of us to join the team, and all of us actually find the hero within, which is just incredibly exciting.”
— Brent Strong, Executive Creative Director, Walt Disney Imagineering
Avengers Campus Food at Disney’s California Adventure
PYM Test Kitchen
While roaming Avenger’s Campus, you can plan to grab lunch at the PYM Test kitchen! This Avengers food innovation science lab will offer the most Instagram-able foods in unlikely big and tiny sizes. And with food options in shareable bites, you can taste test small and large foods to share. Surely, this Ant-Man and Wasp restaurant will be a favorite at the park.
Pym Test Kitchen Menu
We’re hoping to see the full lineup of Avengers Campus food once this Disneyland project completes. For now, even while the menu is not fully released yet, here are the foods we know about so far! And thankfully Mobile Ordering is available.
- The Impossible™ Spoonful: Featuring plant-based large and micro meatballs, served in a super-sized spoon with a tiny fork.
- The Pym-ini: This panini on toasted focaccia with salami, rosemary ham, provolone, sun-dried tomato mayonnaise, and arugula with marinara dipping sauce. It is served as both an individual-sized portion and short and long multi-portion sandwich.
- Not So Little Chicken Sandwich: A large crispy breaded chicken breast with a small bun. This sandwich is dressed with a slightly-sweet teriyaki sauce and a slightly-spicy chili sauce, topped with pickled cabbage slaw.
- PB³ Superb Sandwich: A PB and J mash up, this sandwich features peanut butter, banana, smoked bacon, and strawberry jelly with a banana smoothie shot and crispy potato tots.
- Pingo Doce Soda: This bright green soft drink boasts hints of both lime and vanilla
PYM Tasting Lab
Any city needing superheroes wouldn’t be the same without a bar. This grown-up stop at the PYM Test Kitchen includes craft beers and PYM-particle-infused cocktails. These drinks are sure to be interesting and pretty. Drinks will be offered via a reverse draft system, filled from the bottom up.
This food cart is a favorite Avenger’s hotspot in New York. So you can plan on a variety of Shawarma-inspired snacks and bites to hold you over on campus.
Terran Treats is all about interesting foods. This food cart will be located near Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout and offers a “weird and wonderful menu of intergalactic eats”.
- Cosmic Cream Orb: The most popular treat here will be The Cosmic Cream Orb, resembling the Infinity Stone. With the flavor of a delectable cream puff, this Disney snack is filled with raspberry cheesecake mousse.
- Sweet Spiral Rations: Simply a churro wrapped like a spiral decorated with colored sprinkles.
Avengers Campus Shows and Experiences
Strange Sanctum: Doctor Strange Show
Fans of Doctor Strange will lead an outdoor show rich in special effects in a space reminiscent of his Sanctum Sanctorum. Guests will finally be able to see his Sanctum and learn how to harness the energies of other dimensions and bend the laws of the universe.
Spiderman is flying overhead as part of the stunt show atop the roof of Avenger’s Headquarters. Joining Black Panther, Black Widow, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Thor and other favorites. There will also be meet and greets planned for Iron Man, Ant Man and Wasp.
Check out the Teaser Video for the new Avengers Campus, as part of a worldwide initiative to help train the next generation’s superheroes.
Avengers Campus Merchandise
You can expect Avengers merchandise from Iron Man to Black Panther will be in full force as part of this new land in Disney’s California Adventure. So go ready to grab Disney souvenirs of your favorite characters.
Avengers Campus at Disney’s California Adventure
We’ll be adding all things Avengers to this post as more details are revealed! Opening soon this is sure to be an amazing superhero experience as only Disney and Marvel know how to do it.