Ready to join Ant-Man, Tony Stark and Doctor Strange on their latest adventures? Avengers Campus is Coming to Disney California Adventure July 18, 2020. Recruiting the next generation of Super Heroes you can plan to learn everything you need to know to help save the world at Avengers Campus.
Here’s all the things you can experience as you take your place on the Avengers team at Disney’s California Adventure Park this summer!
WEB Worldwide Engineering Brigade
As part of the first phase of Avengers Campus, the Spiderman Ride features a “Web Slinger” vehicle, which allows you to sling webs just like Spider-Man. And just like any good Disney attraction expect an involved backstory that includes Stark Industries, Pym Technologies and the Wakanda Design Group as WEB partners. There are plans for a second E-Ticket Attraction as part of the second phase Avenger Campus plans.
Food at Disney’s California Adventure Avenger’s Campus
PYM Test Kitchen
Plan to grab lunch at the PYM Test kitchen! This food innovation science lab will offer the most Instagramable foods in unlikely big and tiny sizes. With food options in shareable bites, you can taste test small and large foods to share. Surely, this Ant-Man and Wasp restaurant will be a favorite at the park.
Pym Test Kitchen Menu
Not fully released yet, here are the foods we know about so far!
- The Impossible™ Spoonful: Featuring plant-based large and micro meatballs, served in a super-sized spoon with a tiny fork.
- The Pym-ini: This panini on toasted focaccia with salami, rosemary ham, provolone, sun-dried tomato mayonnaise, and arugula with marinara dipping sauce. It is served as both an individual-sized portion and short and long multi-portion sandwich.
- Not So Little Chicken Sandwich: A large crispy breaded chicken breast with a small bun. This sandwich is dressed with a slightly-sweet teriyaki sauce and a slightly-spicy chili sauce, topped with pickled cabbage slaw.
- PB³ Superb Sandwich: A PB and J mash up, this sandwich features peanut butter, banana, smoked bacon, and strawberry jelly with a banana smoothie shot and crispy potato tots.
- Pingo Doce Soda: This bright green soft drink boasts hints of both lime and vanilla
PYM Tasting Lab
This grown up stop at the PYM Test Kitchen includes craft beers and PYM-particle infused cocktails, surely to be interesting and pretty. Drinks will be offered via a reverse draft system, filled from the bottom up.
This food cart is a favorite Avenger’s hotspot in New York. Plan on a variety of Shawarma-inspired snacks and bites to hold you over on campus.
This food cart will be located near Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout and offers a “weird and wonderful menu of intergalactic eats”.
- Cosmic Cream Orb: The most popular treat here will be The Cosmic Cream Orb, resembling the Infinity Stone. With the flavor of a delectable cream puff this Disney snack is filled with raspberry cheesecake mousse.
- Sweet Spiral Rations: Simply a churro wrapped like a spiral decorated with colored sprinkles.
Shows and Experiences at Avenger’s Campus
Strange Sanctum: Doctor Strange Show
Fans of Doctor Strange will lead an outdoor show rich in special effects in a space reminiscent of his Sanctum Sanctorum. Guests will finally be able to see his Sanctum and learn how to harness the energies of other dimensions, and bend the laws of the universe.
Avengers Meet and Greets
Spiderman is flying overhead as part of the stunt show atop the roof of Avenger’s Headquarters. Joining Black Panther, Black Widow, Captain America, Captain Marvel, and other favorites. There will also be meet and greets planned for Iron Man, Ant Man and Wasp.
Check out the Teaser Video for the new Avengers Campus, as part of a worldwide initiative to help train the next generations superheroes.