If you’re headed to the Walt Disney World Flower and Garden Festival you can see new topiaries, new foods, and experience new entertainment. We consider this festival the perfect way to kick off the spring season! Whether you’re looking for ideas for your garden or new fresh foods, you will find them here. Inspiration is everywhere. And if you’re worried about what the kids will do, never fear, we think this is the best Disney festival for kids. However, with so much to do, it’s best to have a checklist that way you won’t miss a thing. With this list, you can plan which topiaries, which foods, and everything else you need to do with our EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Checklist ahead of time.
Flower and Garden Cheat Sheet
We’re breaking this EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Checklist into the major parts of the festival so that you can organize and prioritize! As a result, the checklist is broken into several areas.
- Flower and Garden Topiaries. As the highlight of the festival, the topiaries at this festival are strewn across the park. Featuring favorite Disney characters, you can check them off as you tour the book in your festival passport.
- Outdoor Kitchens. Visit kitchens in all four neighborhoods of Epcot to find fresh foods, drinks, and snacks.
- Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company Spring Drinks. Specialty teas and coffees are featured in Joffrey’s 4 kiosks.
- Garden Graze. This foodie challenge features 5 foods to try across the park. Collect 5 stamps and get a prize.
- Entertainment. The Garden Rocks Concert Series, Jammitors, and more add performances to the festival.
- Kid’s Games. Find Spike the Bee in each World Showcase country and identify pollinator plants along the way!
- Global Gardens. Specialty gardens from different countries, learning gardens, butterfly gardens, and more are included in the gardens across the park.
Make a Plan
While all these parts of the Flower and Garden Festival are fun, you’ll find you’re drawn to some more than others. It’s true, we love seeing all the Flower and Garden Topiaries, but it’s often the Outdoor Kitchens that make our Disney Must-Do List. Pick your favorites and leave out the rest. Especially if you’re hoping to tackle the Flower and Garden Festival in one day! Here are all the things you can do at Disney’s Flower and Garden Festival this spring.
Flower and Garden Topiaries
One of the BEST and most fun parts of the Flower and Garden Festival is the topiary displays. All dressed up with flowers and greenery depicting our favorite Disney Characters and scenes. You can grab the topiary checklist in the Festival Passport to check them off as you go. Check out our Flower and Garden Photo Tour, for some of the best topiaries at past festivals.
New EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries
Joining the current lineup of topiaries at the Walt Disney World EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival in 2023, are NEW topiaries, featuring Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela, and Luisa from Disney’s Encanto. Located Near the EPCOT main entrance, this group proves that family is everything! You can also find a NEW Princess Tiana topiary in the gardens of The American Adventure.
World Celebration- Main Entrance
- Encanto, Including Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela and Luisa – NEW!
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Pluto
Bridge to World Showcase and World Celebration
Main Entrance, Scentsy Garden, Butterfly House and World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep
World Nature Near The Land Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi)
Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon
Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends
Near Imagination! and Refreshment Port
World Celebration- Showcase Plaza
- Donald and Daisy
Community Garden Near Connections Café in World Celebration
- Buzz Lightyear
World Discovery Near Mission: SPACE
- Tiana – NEW!
The American Adventure Pavilion
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito)
- Anna and Elsa
Japan Pavilion Near Torii Gate
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Lady and the Tramp
- Beauty and the Beast
- Lumiere and Cogsworth
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy
Between France and Morocco Pavilions
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc
Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger)
United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden
United Kingdom Pavilion
If we’re being honest, we sometimes just visit for the food! With new fresh dishes at each outdoor kitchen, this is a Disney Must Do on our EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival Checklist! And while it can sometimes ruin a perfectly good Disney Budget, we think it’s worth every penny! Be sure to check out all the Flower and Garden Festival Menus so you know what’s on your must-try list before you go! And grab a gift card to pre-load, so you can keep track of spending.
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company Spring Drinks
Joffrey’s is by far one of our favorite parts of any festival! Why? Because each one guarantees a wide array of new coffees and teas to try and at EPCOT, you can usually bet on something new at each coffee cart made special for the festival! We absolutely adored the Coffees at the Festival of the Arts this year, and we’re sure to get something just as good for Flower and Garden as well!
World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE)
- Exotic Lemon Tea: A refreshing mix of Frozen Lemon and Iced Tea featuring Exotic Berry notes (Spirited option available featuring Grey Goose Vodka) (New)
- Melonade: A tangy blend of Frozen Lemon with a burst of watermelon (Spirited option available featuring Grey Goose Vodka) (New)
World Showcase (Near Disney Traders)
- Orange Cream Cold Brew: A smooth blend of French Roast Cold Brew with flavors of orange and vanilla topped with a splash of cream, whipped cream, and coconut shavings (Spirited option available featuring Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur) (New)
The American Adventure
- Key Lime Cold Brew: A zesty blend of French Roast Cold Brew with flavors of Key lime and white chocolate topped with a splash of cream, whipped cream, and graham cracker crumbs (Spirited option available featuring Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur) (New)
One of the newest additions to the Flower and Garden Festival Checklist is the Garden Graze. This foodie challenge offers five locations across the World Showcase with special menu items to eat along the way. You can collect stamps when you try the 5 select dishes. When completed you get a freebie dish at the end of the stroll! Last year our freebie was this delectable dole whip in a souvenir cup! While this item on the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival Checklist isn’t necessary if you fancy the 5 foods chosen for the challenge, be sure to collect your stamp at each booth.
Bauermarkt: Framers Market
- Potato Pancakes with house-made apple sauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Avocado Toast with marinated toybox tomatoes on toasted ciabatta (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread and spicy corn chips (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread and plant-based cotija cheese (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
La Isla Fresca
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla cake soaked in oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk with toasted coconut (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Cookies ‘n “Cream” Chocolate Mousse Cup (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin seasoning (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Hummus Trio: Traditional hummus, red beet and black garlic hummus, and avocado-herb hummus with Moroccan bread and crispy papadam (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
Trowel & Trellis
- Boneless IMPOSSIBLE Korean Short Rib with cilantro-lime rice, Danmuji slaw, and kimchee mayonnaise (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- IMPOSSIBLE Lumpia with Thai sweet chili sauce (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Chocolate Cake with black currant ganache, mixed berry compote, and chocolate ice cream (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
Garden Rocks Concert Series (America Gardens Theatre)
Popular bands share songbooks of days gone by. Keep an eye on the Garden Rocks Concert Series page to see which bands will be performing during your Disney Vacation.
Jammin’ Gardeners (Canada Mill Stage)
Tap your feet to the syncopated sounds of the funkiest gardeners around.
Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
Get swept away by inspiring vocal performances celebrating America’s spirit and beauty.
Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
Enjoy an exuberant performance of world-famous, traditional folk music.
Even if you’re a grown-up there are plenty of reasons to take advantage of the kid stuff simply because it is FUN! Playing the scavenger hunt game and strolling through the Butterfly House are great uses of your time and as a result, make you feel less rushed!
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt
There are TONS of gardens across EPCOT during the Flower and Garden Festival. For instance, some offer special plants, experiences, and outdoor havens. In addition to garden spaces, you can also find trails! So be on the lookout for them all. Here are all the gardens you can find this year at the Flower and Garden Festival at Walt Disney World.
Butterfly Landing Presented by AdventHealth – World Nature Near Imagination!
View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterfly lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Closes at dusk.
The Community Garden – World Celebration – NEW!
Connect with the earth and each other at this celebration of a diverse and thriving community garden plot.
Connections Conservatory Garden – Connections Eatery
Settle into this thoughtful garden full of floral inspirations for your indoor spaces.
Family-Friendly Garden Presented by OFF!
Explore a camp-themed garden where little ones are invited to jump, play and climb.
Festival Blooms – World Celebration
Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas.
Floating Gardens – World Nature
Peer upon more than 150 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the bridge to World Showcase.
Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery Near Mission: SPACE
Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
Songbird Meadow Presented by Wild Birds Unlimited® – World Discovery
Songbirds are an important part of many ecosystems—including the one in your own backyard! Discover simple steps you can take at home to help these feathered friends thrive.
World Showcase Gardens
Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy – World Showcase Bridge
Follow your nose and form lasting memories with the help of fresh, unforgettable fragrances.
Bold Bromeliads – The Land Pavilion
Observe a variety of unique and colorful plants that can adapt to a wide range of climates and conditions.
Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
Learn about the art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
Bouquet Garden – France Pavilion
See bountiful blooms perfect for a bouquet of cut flowers.
China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
Realize your finer attributes in this garden inspired by the 12 creatures of the Chinese zodiac.
Desert Garden – Mexico Pavilion
Discover the special adaptations that allow plants in arid climates to adjust to the harshest of growing conditions.
English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings® – United Kingdom Pavilion
Unearth the history and art of tea-blending at this elegant English tea garden––featuring plants used in some of Twinings’ finest blends.
Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk Near Imagination!
Learn about honeybees’ critical role in the environment, and delight in sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work.
Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
Explore the works of Shakespeare in this idyllic garden featuring excerpts from some of the bard’s most famous sonnets—and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
Shishi-odoshi – Japan Pavilion – NEW!
Contemplate the methodical movement and soothing rhythm of this traditional Japanese bamboo water fountain.
Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends once considered more valuable than gold.
Topiary Heritage Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
Marvel at the varied techniques employed by the Walt Disney World Horticulture team to create the festival’s topiaries.
Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
Uncover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
Flower and Garden Merchandise
What’s not love about more Disney merch? Each festival brings more new designs featuring our favorite characters! This year you can find Orange Bird, Mickey and Minnie, and Spike the Bee in the Disney EPCOT Flower and Garden Merchandise lineup! In addition to all your favorite Disney characters, you can also find gardening tools, and handmade items featuring herbs, flowers, and all things from the garden!
Flower and Garden Festival
Hopefully, this EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Checklist has given you a good jumping-off point for your festival days at Walt Disney World. Meanwhile, if you’re visiting, be sure to stay safe and healthy out there!