If you’re headed to the Walt Disney World Flower and Garden Festival you can see new topiaries, new foods, and experience new entertainment. We consider this festival the perfect way to kick off the spring season! Whether you’re looking for ideas for your garden or new fresh foods, you will find them here. Inspiration is everywhere. And if you’re worried about what the kids will do, never fear, we think this is the best Disney festival for kids. However, with so much to do, it’s best to have a checklist that way you won’t miss a thing. With this list, you can plan which topiaries, which foods, and everything else you need to do with our EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Checklist ahead of time.
Flower and Garden Cheat Sheet
We’re breaking this EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Checklist into the major parts of the festival so that you can organize and prioritize! As a result, the checklist is broken into several areas.
- Flower and Garden Topiaries. As the highlight of the festival, the topiaries at this festival are strewn across the park. Featuring favorite Disney characters, you can check them off as you tour the book in your festival passport.
- Outdoor Kitchens. Visit kitchens in all four neighborhoods of Epcot to find fresh foods, drinks, and snacks.
- Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company Spring Drinks. Specialty teas and coffees are featured in Joffrey’s 4 kiosks.
- Garden Graze. This foodie challenge features 5 foods to try across the park. Collect 5 stamps and get a prize.
- Entertainment. The Garden Rocks Concert Series, Jammitors, and more add performances to the festival.
- Kid’s Games. Find Spike the Bee in each World Showcase country and identify pollinator plants along the way!
- Global Gardens. Specialty gardens from different countries, learning gardens, butterfly gardens, and more are included in the gardens across the park.
Make a Plan
While all these parts of the Flower and Garden Festival are fun, you’ll find you’re drawn to some more than others. It’s true, we love seeing all the Flower and Garden Topiaries, but it’s often the Outdoor Kitchens that make our Disney Must-Do List. Pick your favorites and leave out the rest. Especially if you’re hoping to tackle the Flower and Garden Festival in one day! Here are all the things you can do at Disney’s Flower and Garden Festival this spring.
Flower and Garden Topiaries
One of the BEST and most fun parts of the Flower and Garden Festival is the topiary displays. All dressed up with flowers and greenery depicting our favorite Disney Characters and scenes. You can grab the topiary checklist in the Festival Passport to check them off as you go. Check out our Flower and Garden Photo Tour, for some of the best topiaries at past festivals.
World Celebration- Main Entrance
- Goofy – Main Entrance *NEW*
- 50th Anniversary Birthday Cake – Main Entrance *NEW*
- Woody, Bo Peep, and her sheep
- Bambi and Friends
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi)
- Pumbaa and Timon
World Celebration- Showcase Plaza
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie ( Bridge to the World Showcase)
- Buzz Lightyear
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon Topiary – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- China Zodiac Topiary Garden – China Pavilion in front of Nine Dragons
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarves – Germany Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale- The American Adventure
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth- France Pavilion
- Remy – France Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Tick Tock Croc and Captain Hook – Between United Kingdom Pavilion and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses – United Kingdom Pavilion
If we’re being honest, we sometimes just visit for the food! With new fresh dishes at each outdoor kitchen, this is a Disney Must Do on our EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival Checklist! And while it can sometimes ruin a perfectly good Disney Budget, we think it’s worth every penny! Be sure to check out all the Flower and Garden Festival Menus so you know what’s on your must-try list before you go! And grab a gift card to pre-load, so you can keep track of spending.
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company Spring Drinks
Joffrey’s is by far one of our favorite parts of any festival! Why? Because each one guarantees a wide array of new coffees and teas to try and at EPCOT, you can usually bet on something new at each coffee cart made special for the festival! We absolutely adored the Coffees at the Festival of the Arts this year, and we’re sure to get something just as good for Flower and Garden as well!
- Test Track Kiosk | World Discovery
- Minty Melon Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of Watermelon-Cucumber-Mint Juice with Strawberries and Blueberries
- Showcase Plaza | World Celebration
- Pink Paradise Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of refreshing Dragon Fruit-Lychee Juice with Strawberries and Blueberries
- America Pavilion | World Showcase
- Wildberry Wonder Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of Wildberry-Hibiscus Juice with Strawberries and Blueberries
- Canada Pavilion | World Showcase
- Strawberry Fields Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of Strawberry Açaí Juice with Strawberries and Blueberries
One of the newest additions to the Flower and Garden Festival Checklist is the Garden Graze. This foodie challenge offers five locations across the World Showcase with special menu items to eat along the way. You can collect stamps when you try the 5 select dishes. When completed you get a freebie dish at the end of the stroll! Last year our freebie was this delectable dole whip in a souvenir cup! While this item on the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival Checklist isn’t necessary if you fancy the 5 foods chosen for the challenge, be sure to collect your stamp at each booth.
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)
- Avocado Toast with marinated toybox tomatoes on toasted ciabatta (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ (Near Disney Traders)
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with hummus cream and red pepper coulis (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Potato Pancakes with house-made applesauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla cake soaked in oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk with toasted coconut (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
Garden Rocks Concert Series (America Gardens Theatre)
Popular bands share songbooks of days gone by. Keep an eye on the Garden Rocks Concert Series page to see which bands will be performing during your Disney Vacation.
Jammin’ Gardeners (Canada Mill Stage)
Tap your feet to the syncopated sounds of the funkiest gardeners around.
Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
Get swept away by inspiring vocal performances celebrating America’s spirit and beauty.
Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
Enjoy an exuberant performance of world-famous, traditional folk music.
Even if you’re a grown-up there are plenty of reasons to take advantage of the kid stuff simply because it is FUN! Playing the scavenger hunt game and strolling through the Butterfly House are great uses of your time and as a result, make you feel less rushed!
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt
There are TONS of gardens across EPCOT during the Flower and Garden Festival. For instance, some offer special plants, experiences, and outdoor havens. In addition to garden spaces, you can also find trails! So be on the lookout for them all. Here are all the gardens you can find this year at the Flower and Garden Festival at Walt Disney World.
Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy (NEW) – World Showcase Bridge
Follow your nose and form lasting memories with the help of fresh, unforgettable fragrances.
Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents – World Discovery
Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget or green thumb required! Closes at dusk.
Floating Gardens – World Nature
Peer upon more than 150 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the bridge to World Showcase.
Festival Blooms – World Celebration
Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas—with a 50th Anniversary celebration theme.
Bambi’s Butterfly House – World Nature near Imagination!
View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterfly lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Closes at dusk.
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk near Imagination!
Learn about honeybees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work.
Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Imagination! Walkway
Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden. Closes at dusk.
Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
Extraordinary Orchids – Mexico Pavilion
Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
Bold Bromeliads – World Nature by The Land Pavilion
Tour a variety of these amazing plants.
China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
Discover your favorite zodiac while visiting clever creations.
Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes
Alpine Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
Admire fresh expressions of ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
Learn about the art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends once considered more valuable than gold.
France Bouquet Garden (NEW) – France
See bountiful blooms perfect for a bouquet of cut flowers.
English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings®
Unearth the history and art of tea-blending at this elegant English tea garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings®’ finest blends.
Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets—and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery near Mission: SPACE
Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
Green Landing Family Play Zone – World Discovery
Enjoy playtime with WALL-E and his eco-friendly garden. Closes at dusk.
Flower and Garden Merchandise
What’s not love about more Disney merch? Each festival brings more new designs featuring our favorite characters! This year you can find Orange Bird, Mickey and Minnie, and Spike the Bee in the Disney EPCOT Flower and Garden Merchandise lineup! In addition to all your favorite Disney characters, you can also find gardening tools, and handmade items featuring herbs, flowers, and all things from the garden!
Flower and Garden Festival
Hopefully, this EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Checklist has given you a good jumping-off point for your festival days at Walt Disney World. Meanwhile, if you’re visiting, be sure to stay safe and healthy out there!