If you’re headed to the Walt Disney World Flower and Garden Festival you can see new topiaries, try all the new foods, experience new entertainment and explore fun things for kids. However, with so much to do, it’s best to have a checklist, so you can make sure to know before your go. Thankfully, you can plan which topiaries, which foods and everything else you need to do with our Flower and Garden Festival Checklist.
Flower and Garden Cheat Sheet
We’re breaking this Flower and Garden Festival Checklist into the major parts of the festival so that you can organize and prioritize! As a result, the checklist is broken into seven areas. All important, you’ll find you’re drawn to some more than others. While we love seeing all the Flower and Garden Topiaries, it’s often the Outdoor Kitchens that make our Disney Must-Do List. Pick your favorites and leave out the rest. Especially if you’re hoping to tackle the Flower and Garden Festival in One day! Here are all the things you can do at Disney’s Flower and Garden Festival this spring.
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Garden Graze
- Kid’s Games and Gardens
- Global Gardens
- World Showcase Gardens
- Future World Gardens
- Specialty Gardens
Flower and Garden Topiaries – Future World
One of the BEST and most fun parts of the Flower and Garden Festival is the topiary displays. All dressed up with flowers and greenery depicting our favorite Disney Characters and scenes. If you want to make sure you see them all, check out the Flower and Garden Checklist for Topiaries below. Separated out into each area of EPCOT Park. And if you want to see these displays up close and personal? Check out our Flower and Garden Photo Tour from 2020!
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Broom, Ostriches, Hippo and Mushroom – Main Entrance
Future World West
- Woody, Bo Peep and her sheep – Future World West
- Figment – Future World West near Imagination!
- Topiary Butterflies – Future World West
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy – Between Future World & World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n Dale – Between Future World and World Showcase
- Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Showcase Plaza
Future World East
- Buzz Lightyear – Future World East near Mission: SPACE!
- Bambi and Friends – Future World East near Mouse Gear
Flower and Garden Topiaries – World Showcase
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon Topiary – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- China Zodiac Topiary Garden – China Pavilion in front of Nine Dragons
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Future World West
- Snow White and Dopey – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Remy – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses – United Kingdom Pavilion
If we’re being honest, we sometimes just visit for the food! With new fresh dishes at each outdoor kitchen, this is a Disney Must Do on our Flower and Garden Checklist! And while it can sometimes ruin a perfectly good Disney Budget, we think it’s worth every penny! Be sure to check out all the Flower and Garden Festival Menus so you know what’s on your must-try list before you go!
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
- Cool Wash | Test Track Future World
World Showcase Plaza
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™
- The Citrus Blossom
- La Isla Fresca
- Pineapple Promenade
- Refreshment Port | World Showcase Plaza
- Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods | Future World Walkway
- Cider House | World Showplace
- Festival Favorites
We could spend days exploring the EPCOT World Showcase and the Flower and Garden Festival makes it all that more fun ( and difficult ) to get to all the things! Check out the food booths in each World Showcase Country below and the dishes you’ll find in each here: Flower and Garden Festival Menus.
- Jardin de Fiestas
- Lotus House
- Refreshment Outpost
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Primavera Kitchen
- Magnolia Terrace
- Funnel Cake | American Adventure
- Block & Hans
- Taste of Marrakesh
- Fleur de Lys
- Northern Bloom
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Joffrey’s is by far one of our favorite parts of any festival! Why? Well because each one guarantees a wide array of new coffees and teas to try and at EPCOT, you can usually bet on something new at each coffee cart! And special for the festival! We absolutely adored the Coffees at the Festival of the Arts this year, and we’re sure to get something just as good for Flower and Garden as well!
- Future World East |Test Track Kiosk
- Showcase Plaza
- America Pavilion | World Showcase
- Canada Pavilion | World Showcase
One of the newest additions to the Flower and Garden Festival Checklist is the Garden Graze. This foodie challenge offers up 5 locations across the World Showcase with special menu items to eat along the way. You can collect the 5 select dishes and then get a freebie dish at the end of the stroll! Last year our freebie was this delectable dole whip in a souvenir cup!
Jammin’ Gardeners (Canada Mill Stage)
Tap your feet to the syncopated sounds of the funkiest gardeners around.
Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
Get swept away by inspiring vocal performances celebrating America’s spirit and beauty.
Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
Enjoy an exuberant performance of world-famous, traditional folk music.
Pianist (World Showplace)
Relax and enjoy a selection of songs of the season.
Kids Games and Gardens
Even if you’re a grown up there are plenty of reasons to take advantage of the kid stuff simply because it is FUN! Playing the scavenger hunt game and strolling through the Butterfly House are great uses of your time and as a result makes you feel less rushed!
The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ®
Check out all the amazing butterflies in the butterfly house near Future World. This special garden teaches all about butterflies, the chrysalis and has them flying freely throughout the tent so you can take pics, see them up close and learn!
Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth
Follow this garden path along the Imagination Walkway to get your steps in at the Flower and Garden Festival. With learning gardens the entire way and neat garden ideas to try at home you’ll be glad you took the time to explore!
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt
While there are TONS of gardens across EPCOT during the Flower and Garden Festival some gardens are extra special and offer special plants, experiences, and outdoor havens. Here are all the gardens you can find this year at the 2021 Flower and Garden Festival at Walt Disney World.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden at Mexico Pavilion – Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
- Extraordinary Orchids at Mexico Pavilion – Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
- Bamboo Garden at China Pavilion – Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
- Chinese Zodiac Topiary Garden at China Pavilion – Celebrate the year of the Ox in this inspired display of Zodiac animals, made entirely from dried plant material.
- Alpine Miniature Garden at Germany Pavilion – Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
- Growing the Future presented by Murata Electronics at Germany Pavilion – Beginning in April, join our friends from Science from Scientists® in a fun and fascinating experience that explores how cutting-edge technology from Murata, paired with agricultural science, can transform the way we seed the future.
- Garden Italiano at Italy Pavilion – From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
- Kokedama Garden at Japan Pavilion – Admire fresh expressions of ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Bonsai Collection at Japan Pavilion – Learn about the ancient art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend to these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
- Urban Spice Garden at Morocco Pavilion – Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends, once considered more valuable than gold.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London® – Unearth the history and art of tea blending at this elegant English Tea Garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings’ finest tea blends.
- Shakespeare Garden at United Kingdom Pavilion – Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden, featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents at Future World East – Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget, or green thumb required! Note: closes at dusk.
- Floating Gardens – Peer upon more than 100 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the walkway between Future World and the World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms – Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas overlooking Future World’s East and West lakes.
- The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ® at Future World West – View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterflies’ lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Note: closes at dusk.
- Prehistoric Garden at Future World West *NEW*– Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Bold Bromeliads at Future World West by the Land
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway. Note: closes at dusk.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™ at Future World – Learn about honey bees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work. Located near Imagination! Pavilion.
Flower and Garden Merchandise
What’s not love about more Disney merch? Each festival brings more new designs featuring our favorite characters! This year you can find Orange Bird, Mickey and Minnie and Spike the Bee in the Disney Flower and Garden Merchandise lineup!
Flower and Garden Printable Checklist
If you’re looking for a list to take with you on the go, save the pics below, or grab the Flower and Garden Checklist Printable.
Flower and Garden Festival 2021
Hopefully, this Flower and Garden Festival Checklist has given you a good jumping-off point for your festival days at Walt Disney World. Don’t forget to head to the Walt Disney World Website for COVID Information regarding this year’s festival! And if you’re visiting, stay safe and healthy out there!