Want to add a little more jolly to your holiday plans? Head to Hollywood Studios this holiday season for the Disney Jollywood Nights Christmas party, a glitz and glamour-filled evening event. This jolly holiday party takes place after the park closes and includes specialty events you can’t get anywhere else. Featuring an array of new experiences, activities, and Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! too. Here’s everything you need to know about Disney’s newest limited-capacity, special ticket Christmas Party at Hollywood Studios. Tickets, Dates, Entertainment, and more.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Christmas Party
Adding to everything else you can find for Christmas at Walt Disney World comes a new event at Hollywood Studios, held after the park closes. Filled with festivity, you can count on new character meet and greets, snacks, and entertainment too. And since a Christmas Party at Hollywood Studios just adds to all the reasons we love Hollywood Studios at Christmas, we’re excited to see all the holiday fun! Keep in mind that the Hollywood Studios Christmas Party, Jollywood Nights, is NOT a Disney After Hours event. As such you won’t be getting the free popcorn, water, ice cream, etc. that you typically get from after-hours events. What’s more, is that you may actually have to pay extra for certain limited capacity experiences. More about that is below. Let’s dive into everything you get as part of your Jollywood Nights Tickets.
Disney Jollywood Nights at Hollywood Studios Exclusives!
While we don’t typically pay more when we can help it, certain things are part of this party that you can ONLY see at the party, like Jingle Bell Jingle BAM!, and the Theater of Stars with Kermit and Miss Piggy. The removal of Jingle Bell Jingle BAM! from the regular Christmas in Hollywood Studios lineup was a blow. And of course, now that it’s behind the party paywall, paying for a ticket is the only way to see it. Luckily, we still have the Sunset Seasons Greetings show on Sunset Boulevard, and New Christmas Snacks to ease the disappointment. Is this Hollywood Studios Christmas Party worth the $159-$179 price point for one ticket? Decide for yourself and check out everything included in Jollywood Nights.
Disney Jollywood Nights Christmas Party 2023 at Hollywood Studios Dates
The newest Christmas Party at Walt Disney World is happening at Hollywood Studios. With a sense of old-fashioned glamour, this event gives you a reason to dress up and step out. While it seems like it will be much like Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Jollywood Nights seems geared towards the more Disney Adult crowd. With special spaces for “soirees,” limited capacity events, and a musical variety show, there’s less child-focused fun than at the Magic Kingdom parties. Get all the details for the party, including dates, tickets, and hours below.
What Dates Are the Hollywood Studios Christmas Party?
Offered for 10 select nights between November 11- December 20, 2023, this NEW Disney World Christmas Party at Hollywood Studios has loads of holiday fun at the ready. Much like other Disney parties, this party has limited capacity. This special event takes place from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM.
- Saturday, November 11
- Saturday, November 18
- Monday, November 20
- Monday, November 27
- Wednesday, November 29
- Monday, December 4
- Wednesday, December 6
- Saturday, December 16
- Monday, December 18
- Wednesday, December 20
What Time is Jollywood Nights at Hollywood Studios for Christmas?
This special event takes place from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM. Guests are allowed to arrive as early as 7 p.m. for entrance into the park.
Does Hollywood Studios Close Early for Jollywood Nights?
Yes. Hollywood Studios Christmas Hours are 9:00 am- 9:00 pm. On nights offering the Jollywood Nights Christmas Party, Hollywood Studios’ hours are 9:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m. Closing an hour early to accommodate party guests. Guests are allowed to arrive as early as 7 p.m. for entrance into the park.
When are Disney Hollywood Studios Christmas Party Tickets on Sale?
You can Buy Tickets for Jollywood Nights at Hollywood Studios now. Tickets are limited and may not be available for purchase on the day of the event (or earlier).
What Hours is the Hollywood Studios Christmas Party?
The Christmas Party at Hollywood Studios hours are 8:30 pm- 12:30 am. But, you can get a head start on the festive fun! Ticket holders will be admitted to Disney’s Hollywood Studios as early as 7:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket. These date-specific event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or theme park reservation.
What time does Hollywood Studios close on Jollywood Nights?
Hollywood Studios closes at 8 pm on party nights. Party guests can arrive as early as 7 p.m. for the 8:30 p.m.- 12:30 a.m. party time. Be sure to check the Disney World 5-Day Calendar for your vacation dates, to see the posted Disney Park Hours.
How Much Do the Disney Jollywood Nights Party Tickets Cost?
Event tickets are $159 to $179 per ticket, plus tax (prices vary by event date). Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save $10 per ticket to Disney Jollywood Nights, valid for all event nights. Buy Christmas at Hollywood Studio Party Tickets.
What does the Jollywood Nights Christmas Party Include?
You may be asking, what are you paying for? Since Christmas at Hollywood Studios is already so fantastic, what more do you need? We hear you. Let us break this down for you. Jollywood Nights is a limited-capacity, hard-ticketed event which generally means fewer crowds and more chances to ride your favorite rides. In addition to that, here’s the lineup of activities at Jolyywodo Nights. All of which we’ll dive into below.
- Disney Jollywood Nights with a DJ spinning a mix of holiday tunes. Commissary Lane comes to life with a lively Latin Street Fair.
- Theater of the Stars with Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy and some of their Disney friends.
- Hyperion Theater Spirited Sing-Along
- Limited-capacity entertainment experiences
- A jazz lounge at The Hollywood Brown Derby
- A soiree at The Hollywood Tower Hotel Courtyard
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Nighttime spectacular at Chinese Theater
- Holiday Themed Magic Shots
- 2 New Photopass Opportunities
- Complimentary digital downloads of your Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the event are included with the price of your ticket.**
- Special Holiday Character Meet and Greets
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse in holiday attire in Animation Courtyard
- Powerline Max and Phineas and Ferb at Echo Lake
- Edna Mode and super friends at Pixar Place.
- After Hours Access to Rides
- This party gets you access to some of your favorite rides and coasters like Slinky Dog Dash, Rock N’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, and more. (Star Wars: Rise of Resistance will use a virtual queue* during Disney Jollywood Nights.)
- Specialty Snacks at Jollywood Nights
- Spicy Korean Chicken on a Mini Funnel Cake, a Christmas Tree Cookie Stack, and classic cocktails and holiday beverages can be enjoyed during the party.
Disney Jollywood Nights Christmas Party 2023 Entertainment
“Delight in yuletide entertainment, including live bands, an all-new stage show, and the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! nighttime spectacular.”
Disney Jollywood Nights with a DJ
No Disney Parks party is complete without a DJ somewhere. That said, Disney Jollywood Nights features a DJ spinning a holiday mix on Hollywood Boulevard. Spinning Christmas classics from the good old days to the present, you can also expect some soiree-savvy sounds to match the glam atmosphere.
Holiday Fiesta En La Calle Latin Street Fair on Commissary Lane
An interesting addition to Jollywood Night’s Christmas Party at Hollywood Studios is the Latin Street Fair on Commissary Lane. This narrow stretch of sidewalk between the ABC Commissary and the Chinese Theater building is set to transform into a Street Fair. Most likely to include decorations, Christmas music, and specialty activities and snacks, this space adds even more holiday fun to the mix.
“Holiday Fiesta En La Calle” will be one of the entertainment offerings featured at a brand new nighttime party, Disney Jollywood Nights, when it debuts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on Nov. 11 at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. Guests will head down Commissary Lane and discover a holiday street fair filled with lively energy. Latin holiday music will fill the air as musicians play along the walkways. Warm lighting and colorful décor will give the street a vibrant feel as guests sip drinks and nibble treats inspired by Latin holiday traditions.
Disney Holidays in Hollywood with Kermit and Miss Piggy | 8:45 p.m., 9:45 p.m., 10:45 p.m., 11:45 p.m.
Head to the theater for “a star-studded variety show in the grand tradition of Tinseltown holiday specials – all with a twist of today’s Hollywood magic.”
This musical variety show featuring Muppets showrunners, Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog, takes place on the Theater of the Stars Stage. Typically the home of the Beauty and Beast Live on Stage performances, thankfully, this show allows for plenty of seating. Complete with an orchestra, this musical variety show features special guests, Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy with special appearances from Mickey and Minnie, Tiana, and Belle. A bit like a Radio City Music Hall Performance this stage show also includes our featured Disney Princesses singing the song, “As Long as There’s Christmas” from Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas.
What Times are Disney’s Holidays in Hollywood at Hollywood Studios?
The Show at Disney’s Jollywood Nights is offered at the Theater of the Stars Stage at 8:45 p.m., 9:45 p.m., 10:45 p.m., and 11:45 p.m.
What’s This? Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along | 8:30 pm., 9:30 p.m. 10:30 p.m. 11:30 p.m.
One can only guess what a sing-along at the Hyperion Theater may include for Jollywood Nights. A Nightmare Before Christmas What’s This Sing-along! Join in the fun during a spirited sing-along experience at Hyperion Theater at this event. Sing along to beloved songs from the iconic film and discover peculiar magic in unexpected places. Along the way, you’ll conquer Oogie Boogie and be encouraged to follow your curiosity.
“Enter a dreamlike adventure in The Hyperion Theater where Jack Skellington takes us on an ethereal exploration of “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.”
What Time is the Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along at Jollywood Nights?
A Nightmare Before Christmas What’s This Sing-along! takes place at Hyperion Theater at 8:30 pm., 9:30 p.m. 10:30 p.m., and 11:30 p.m.
We’ve even got Nightmare Before Christmas outfits to help you get in the mood for the Nightmare Before Christmas Sing Along!
- Nightmare Before Christmas Making Christmas with Zero
- Nightmare Before Christmas Zero Christmas List
Jazzy Holidays at the The Hollywood Derby
“Step into a shimmering holiday scene with dapper décor and themed celebrations—where you can dance the night away.” As part of the Christmas Party activities, guests can head to the Jazz Lounge at The Hollywood Brown Derby. Offering up a jazzy setting at a limited capacity, this event within event promises to include a themed celebration. Most likely featuring musical performances, an elevated atmosphere, drinks, and more.
How to Get into the Jazzy Holidays Event at Brown Derby?
- Check availability for Jazzy Holidays at The Hollywood Brown Derby via the My Disney Experience App when you arrive, or by scanning a QR code located in the restaurant’s lobby. There’s no need to visit the host stand to check availability.
- If there is availability, use the app to add your party to the walk-up list. At that time, you can also confirm your party details, including special dietary requests.
- Once your table is ready, you’ll be notified to proceed to a specified location.
Twilight Soiree at the Tip Top Club
Head to the Hollywood Tower Hotel for a dazzling Twilight Soiree at the Tip Top Club. Taking place in the courtyard, this event offers a limited-capacity, glamorous soirée. We’re thinking of drinks, snacks, dancing, mingling, and potentially some Hollywood Tower Guests from room 1313 too. Holiday tunes, jukebox style, and fancy cocktails are all in the mix.
Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Nighttime Spectacular at Chinese Theater | 12:30 a.m.
We’re mourning the fact that the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! show is now only offered as part of the Hollywood Studios Christmas Party. But, for partygoers, you can count this as an Exclusive Show! This seasonal nighttime spectacular features our favorite duo from Prep and Landing saving Christmas. Displayed on the facade of the Chinese Theater, this show is jam-packed with music, special effects, and dazzling state-of-the-art projections.
What time is Jingle Bell Jingle BAM! at Hollywood Studios?
Jingle Bell Jingle BAM! at Jollywood Nights takes place at 12:30 am at Hollywood Studios this Christmas season.
Holiday Themed Magic Shots
The Christmas Party at Hollywood Studios also has 2 New Photopass Opportunities with Magic Themed Magic Shots. So, if you’ve purchased the PhotoPass for your trip or the event, you can take advantage of these exclusive photo opportunities. You also get Complimentary digital downloads of your Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the event are included with the price of your ticket.
“A Robotic Arm Magic Shot will capture your red carpet moment with a glamorous, show-stopping video. There’s also a Camera Array Magic shot – seven cameras that will shoot a boomerang-style photo of your group in front of a Disney Jollywood Nights backdrop.”
Special Holiday Character Meet and Greets
During Christmas at Hollywood Studios, characters can be found in Holiday attire. So, while you can see Minnie and the gang at Hollywood and Vine for Minnie’s Holiday Dine throughout the season, or Edna at her meet and greet and spot in Pixar Place, the party offers an easier experience for many. So what Characters are at the Christmas Party in Hollywood Studios?
- Mickey and Minnie at Animation Courtyard: Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse get all dressed up in their holiday attire in the Animation Courtyard to greet guests. Complete with holiday props, you can find your most festive pose and grab pictures to share.
- Powerline Max, and Phineas and Ferb at Echo Lake: Powerline Max and Phineas and Ferb are all ready for the season in their holiday gear, ready to save Christmas as usual. You can grab pics over at Echo Lake with these nostalgic Disney characters throughout the party.
- Edna Mode and Super Friends: Fan Favorites, Edna Mode, and Super Friends are on hand in Pixar Place for this event. You can expect to see Frozone and maybe even The Incredible Family.
After Hours Access to Rides
One of the best parts about the hard-ticketed events at Walt Disney World is that the capacity limit gives you some hope of lower crowds. While this isn’t always the case, Jollywood Nights crowds should be manageable. As such the After-Hours access to the park’s most popular rides is the main reason people visit! This party gets you access to Slinky Dog Dash, Rock N’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, and more. While not all rides are available and shows that include crews ( like Beauty and Beast Live on Stage and Muppets 3D) will not be available. The promise of unlimited rides on the most popular attractions makes this worth it.
- Virtual Queue for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
A virtual queue will be in place for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance—so you can spend more time on the dance floor.
Disney Jollywood Nights Christmas Party 2023 Food
Wondering what foods you can try at the new Hollywood Studios Christmas Party? Offering up snacks, both savory and sweet, beverages, and all the new Snacks for Christmas at Walt Disney World, here are the specialty foods for the Jollywood Nights Christmas Party you can find ONLY at this event.
ABC Commissary at Commissary Lane
The Holiday Fiesta En La Calle Latin Street Fair takes place in Commissary Lane and ABC Commissary rises to the challenge with a variety of Latin inspired fare as part of the exclusive snacks at the Jollywood Nights event.
- Chicken Empanadas with Street Corn
- Chicken empanadas served with a side of street corn salad topped with chili peppers, lime, and cotija cheese
- Yuca con Chicharrón
- Fried pork belly, yuca, red pickled onions, and chili pepper-lime seasoning with a yellow pepper aïoli
- Mushroom Taco
- Chili-roasted Mixed mushrooms, avocado crema, baby gem lettuce, and garnished with sliced radish (Plant-based Item)
- Birria Taco
- Shredded short rib and Monterey jack served with beef consommé for dipping
- Coconut rice pudding with caramel rum sauce and cinnamon
- Mexican Hot Cocoa Cheesecake
- Spiced chocolate cheesecake on a chocolate cookie base topped with vanilla whipped cream and cocoa powder with a chocolate handle
- Frozen mango beverage with mango-chili pepper-lime sauce and chili pepper-lime seasoning on top (Non-alcoholic)
- Zero-Proof Piña Colada
- Lyre’s Spiced Cane Spirit, coconut, pineapple, and lime
- Oaxaca Old Fashioned
- Casa Dragones Blanco Tequila, Del Maguey Vida Mezcal, agave nectar, Mexican chocolate, and orange bitters served over ice garnished with an orange
Baseline Taphouse on Grand Avenue
- Tuna Ceviche
- Marinated ahi tuna, pico de gallo, and avocado cream topped with cilantro
- Charcuterie Cup
- Manchego, chorizo, serrano ham, pickled vegetables, olives, and toasted focaccia bread
- Beer Margarita
- A blend of Patrón Silver Tequila, Cointreau Liqueur, and lime juice topped with Scrimshaw Pilsner over Ice
Dockside Diner at Echo Lake
- Spicy Pimento-Kimchi Dip
- Spicy Pimento-Kimchi Dip topped with chives and served with fresh house-made wonton chips
- Roasted Eggplant Dip
- Roasted Eggplant Dip topped with chives and served with warm pita bread (Plant-based Item)
- Poutine Tots
- Potato barrels topped with gravy, brisket, mozzarella curds, and chives
- Christmas Tree Cookie Stack
- Vanilla cookie stack filled with pistachio buttercream, cranberry, and raspberry jam topped with sprinkles and a yellow candy star
- Sandy Claws Hot Cocoa
- “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas”-inspired dark chocolate hot cocoa topped with cherry whipped cream (Non-alcoholic)
- Naughty or Nice
- Crown Royal Whisky and ginger mixed with orange, cranberry, and grapefruit juices topped with fresh cranberries
Epic Eats at Echo Lake
- Spicy Korean Chicken on a Mini Funnel Cake
- This mini funnel cake is fried up and topped with a spicy Korean chicken breast, and coleslaw. Perfect for a quick bite and a great snack to keep you going.
- Brisket Reuben Funnel Cake
- Beef brisket and sauerkraut slaw topped with thousand island dressing served on a mini funnel cake
- S’mores Funnel Cake
- Giant roasted marshmallow with chocolate and marshmallow sauce, topped with chocolate curls and cinnamon cereal served on a mini funnel cake
- Samuel Adams Winter Lager
- Spiced with cinnamon, ginger, and orange peel for a deep flavor and malty finish
Fairfax Fare on Sunset Boulevard
- Holiday Turkey Popover
- Roasted turkey and creamy mashed potatoes topped with gravy, cranberry chutney, and chives in a house-made popover
- ‘Just the Sides’ Popover
- Macaroni & cheese and savory collard greens with ham topped with cornbread crumbs in a house-made popover
- PB&J Doughnut
- Glazed doughnut with creamy peanut butter and grape jelly dipped in dark chocolate topped with crushed house-made salt and vinegar chips
- Kermit’s Frozen Banana Bliss
- Frozen banana and white chocolate with caramel swirls topped with matcha whipped cream and sprinkle (Non-alcoholic)
- Mistletoe Martini
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka and St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur mixed with cranberry juice and topped with fresh cranberries and mint leaves
Gertie’s Ice Cream of Extinction at Echo Lake
- Christmas Gertie Cookie
- Sugar cookie with mint icing (Also available with mint soft-serve)
The Market at Pixar Place
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls
- Fried spring rolls served with a jalapeño-ranch dipping sauce and fried rice noodles
- Frozone’s Snowball Macaroons
- Coconut macaroons drizzled with blue vanilla frosting and topped with white snowflake sprinkles
- Spiced Apple Cider
- Apple cider and cinnamon with an apple chip garnish (Non-alcoholic)
- Zero-Proof Apple Cider
- Lyre’s Spiced Cane Spirit, apple cider, Angostura Bitters, and cinnamon topped with an apple chip and cinnamon rim
- In Holiday Fashion
- Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon, rosemary syrup, cranberry and lime juices, and cinnamon
PizzeRizzo at Muppets Courtyard
- Meatball and Polenta
- Giant meatball with marinara and creamy cheese polenta
- Olive and Goat Cheese Flatbread
- Olive oil-toasted flatbread, creamy goat cheese, rustic olive and tomato spread, balsamic glaze, and lemon watercress
- Antipasto Flatbread
- Fresh mozzarella, salami, peperoni, country ham, olives, peppers, onions, pepperoncini, and marinara
- Tiramisù Puff
- Sweet-and-savory with flavors of espresso, chocolate, and a coffee-infused custard and mascarpone cream
- Benvolio Pinot Grigio
- Banfi Chianti Superiore
- Peroni Nastro Azzuro Lager Draft
- Heineken 0.0 Non-Alcoholic Lager
Twilight Soirée at The Tip-Top Club
You can find the Twilight Soiree in the Hollywood Tower Hotel Courtyard. This event doesn’t require a waitlist but does have a limited capacity, most likely due to space in the area.
- The 5th Dimension Royale
- Teremana Blanco Tequila, Cointreau Liqueur, desert pear, agave nectar, and lime juice topped with Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut and garnished with a dehydrated blood orange wheel
- Twilight Daiquiri
- Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, ube, lime juice, and a splash of shimmer
- Sparkling Pomegranate-Apple Cider
- Pomegranate-green tea topped with sparkling apple cider and pomegranate seeds
- Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut
The Trolley Car Café on Hollywood Boulevard
Also known as the Hollywood Studios Starbucks, the Trolley Car Cafe will be open during the event, serving up Starbucks as well as treats.
- Ornament Mousse
- Dark chocolate-cherry mousse
Outdoor Vending Locations
- Gingerbread Bites (Plant-based Item)
- Zero-Proof Gingerbread Spritzer
- Lyre’s Spiced Cane Spirit, gingerbread syrup, and club soda garnished with a gingerbread bite
- Sugar Cookie Martini
- Stoli Vanil Vodka, Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur, and DISARONNO Originale Liqueur mixed with milk and sugar in a sprinkle-rimmed glass with a sugar cookie garnish
Jazzy Holidays at The Hollywood Brown Derby EXCLUSIVE
If you want to attend the Jazzy Holidays at the Hollywood Brown Derby, you can join the waitlist from the My Disney Experience App. This event has limited capacity, so we recommend you join the waitlist as soon as it becomes available if this is on your must-do list.
- Oyster Rockefeller
- Spinach foam, shaved parmesan, rocoto pepper relish, and salmon caviar
- Crispy Duck Drumettes
- Spicy orange glaze, carrots, and kumquats
- House-made cured meats and accompaniments, blue cheese mousse, and toasted sourdough
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Classic cocktail sauce, citrus pearls, avocado mousse
- Derby Slider
- Bison and pork belly blend, taleggio cheese sauce, and fig stout jam
- Tuna Carpaccio
- Mezcal pickled vegetables, salsa macha, and avocado crema
- Pork Belly Bao
- Korean BBQ, cucumber slaw, and soy vinaigrette
- Tofu Bao
- Seared tofu, cucumber slaw, and soy vinaigrette
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Tinseltown Tini
- Toast to holiday cheer with this cold brew coffee topped with Kahlúa, Grey Goose Vodka, a hint of light cream, and a dash of whipped cream with cocoa (Available at the location near The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror)
- Round ‘Em Up Latte
- A merry blend of espresso, cookie butter syrup, dulce de leche sauce, and milk topped with fluffy whipped cream, playful animal crackers, and festive sprinkles; available
Cocktails and Specialty Beverages
If you’re hoping to find fancy drinks to go with your soiree outfit, look no further. Specialty cocktails will be served at select restaurants. Most notably, you can find many of these drinks at the Brown Derby Lounge, where the limited-capacity Jazz Lounge will be located. Other lounges at Hollywood Studios include The Tune-In Lounge, and Baseline Tap House, all of which have seasonal drinks on the menu.
Disney Jollywood Nights Christmas Shirts
It wouldn’t be the Christmas season if we didn’t share some of our favorite Disney Christmas Shirts for Jollywood Nights! If you’re looking for a unique Disney Shirt, that says Disney but doesn’t scream it! We’ve got Holly Jolly Shirts for the Jollywood Nights Party in the shop! Check out the best designs if you’re looking for something cute to add to your sparkly skirt or Disney Outfit!
- Jolly Holiday Penguins Waiter Penguins
- Jolly Holiday Penguins Snowfall
- Jolly Holiday Penguins Christmas Tree
- Tis the Season to be Jolly and Joyous
- Oh By Golly Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
- Olaf Seasons Greetings Happy Merry Holly Jolly
Disney World at Christmas Time
Whether you’re adding this new party for the holidays to your Disney Christmas Vacation or not, be sure to check out everything you can do for Christmas at Walt Disney World. We love Hollywood Studios at Christmas simply because there is so much you can enjoy for FREE! Be sure to check out all the Free Things to Do for Christmas at Disney World this Holiday season.
Rochelle Mariah is a writer, designer and photographer with an MLIS in Information Science and a B.S. in Arch and Design. Determined to make Planning a DIY Disney Vacation easier she makes lots of lists and drinks lots of coffee. When not designing apparel at Polka Dot Pixie Shop, she's watching old movies and planning the holidays. She has been traveling to Disney destinations since 2010.