The Disney World Bounceback Offer can sometimes be as elusive as those free Mickey straws. You’ve heard about it. Everyone seems to be getting it. But how? When you know what you’re doing it’s really not that hard to figure out. So let us enlighten you. Here’s everything you need to know to feel like a Disney Insider and snag a bounceback offer for your next Disney Vacation.
What is the Disney World Bounceback Offer?
The Disney World Bounceback Offer is a promo Disney usually runs multiple times throughout the year. The offer will sometimes include dates that prove unpopular for vacations. So, Disney uses the offer to get people in the resorts and parks during times when they need to fill rooms. In the past, this was during the shoulder seasons of spring and fall, when kids were still in school and families didn’t really vacation. Now, the offers tend to run even further into summer, as more and more people stay away from the Florida heat in the summers and parks are not as full. Whatever the method is behind the madness, we’re always happy to plan around a large discount on rooms for a certain set of dates. So we’ll take the offer when we can get it.
Things to Know About the Disney World Bounceback Offer
Before we dive in, some clarity around how to get the Disney World Bounceback Offer and its limitations.
- You need to be staying at a Disney Resort to book a bounceback offer.
- Can book up to 7 days after your current vacation checkout date
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Each adult on the reservation is allowed to book the offer.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer, such as the Disney Dining Cared Promo
- Only certain dates are available for the offer.
- Certain Resorts are excluded.
- A deposit is required at the time of booking
- Offer EXCLUDES certain room types
- 3-bedroom Grand Villas
- Bungalows at the Polynesian
- Cabins and Copper Creek
- Your travel agent can book the bounceback offer for you while you are on your Disney vacation.
Disney World Bounceback Offer Dates 2024
“Guests staying at a Disney Resort hotel will begin receiving communication about a Resort Future Stay offer. Guests can save 25-35% on a future resort stay on select dates throughout 2024 – see below for offer details.”
The new and improved bounceback offer is available for MANY dates throughout 2024, including a 35% discount for Deluxe Resorts, 30% discount for Disney Moderate Resorts, and a 25% discount off Disney’s Value Resorts.
Your Disney World 2024 Vacation Check-In Date must be on one of the dates below to take advantage of this offer. Here are the current eligible dates of the Disney World Bounceback offer. Again, you can ONLY get this discount within 7 days of checkout of your current 2023 Disney Vacation.
- January 7-10, 2024
- January 15-18, 2024
- January 25 – February 1, 2024
- February 4-8, 2024
- February 11-14, 2024
- February 19-22, 2024
- February 25 – March 16, 2024
- March 31 – May 23, 2024
- May 27 – August 29, 2024
- September 2-30, 2024
- October 27-31, 2024
- November 25-27, 2024
- December 1-24, 2024
How to Get a Disney Bounceback Offer
Find the Offer in Your Room. If staying in a Disney Resort you’ll see a little stack of papers and a folder book of things on your dresser. Even with the refurbishments across the parks, you’ll still find a little guide called “Your Take-Along Guide To the Magic” and with that is usually a card with the offer.
- Call From your Room: If you can’t find your offer in the room, you can call extension 8844 from your room to see if you’re eligible for the offer and possible dates and promo.
- Call From Home: Call 407- 934-7639, within 7 days of your current checkout date to redeem this offer.
Disney Bounceback Offer Deposit
In order to secure your Disney Bounceback Offer you need to put down $200. And as long as you follow the Disney timeline, you can cancel as long as it’s more than 45 days out. You can also reschedule your vacation to another time within the bounceback offer dates if needed.
Which Resorts Are Usually Excluded from the Bounceback Offer?
- Disney’s All-Star Movies
- Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Little Mermaid Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- 3-Bedroom Villas
- Bungalows at the Polynesian Village Resort
- Cabins and Copper Creek, Disney Wilderness Lodge
Disney Pro Tips for Booking the Bounceback Offer
- The length of your current stay does not matter! Just staying at a Disney resort for one night can get you access to the Bounceback Offer. So if you know you’ve got a big trip coming up and need a discount, it’s worth planning a mini trip to Disney just to get access to the offer.
- You can book Multiple Trips on the Offer When… You have multiple adults on your current reservation. If you’re trying to play the system and want a few Disney Vacations for you and your family next year, visit Walt Disney World for a night or two with your spouse/adult family member. Then each of you can book a separate vacation during bounceback promo times.
Disney Bounceback Offer Details
If interested in these deals keep an eye out @polkadotpixies on twitter we usually re-post the day we learn of new deals and discounts. For the most part, you just gotta like saving money and if you’re a little flexible with your dates can snag loads of great deals.
Rochelle Mariah is a writer, designer and photographer with an MLIS in Information Science and a B.S. in Arch and Design. Determined to make Planning a DIY Disney Vacation easier she makes lots of lists and drinks lots of coffee. When not designing apparel at Polka Dot Pixie Shop, she's watching old movies and planning the holidays. She has been traveling to Disney destinations since 2010.