The Disney Bounceback Offer can sometimes be as elusive as those free mickey straws. You’ve heard about it. Everyone seems to be getting it. But how? When you know what you’re doing it’s really not that hard to figure out. So let us enlighten you. Here’s everything you need to know to feel like a Disney Insider and snag a bounceback offer for your next Disney Vacation.
Disney Bounceback Offer
The Disney Bounceback Offer is a promo Disney usually runs during multiple times throughout the year. The offer will sometimes include dates that prove unpopular for vacations. So, Disney uses the offer to get people in the resorts and parks during times when they need to fill rooms. In the past this was during the shoulder seasons of spring and fall, when kids were still in school and families didn’t really vacation. Now, the offers tend to run even further into summer, as more and more people stay away from the Florida heat in the summers and parks are not as full. Whatever the method is behind the madness, we’re always happy to plan around a Free Dining promo or a large discount on rooms for a certain set of dates. So we’ll take the offer when we can get it.
Things to Know About the Disney Bounceback Offer
Before we dive in, some clarity…
- You need to be staying at a Disney Resort to book a bouceback offer.
- You cannot book the offer after 10 pm on the day of your checkout.
- Each adult on the reservation is allowed to book the offer.
- Only certain dates are available for the offer.
- Certain Resorts are excluded.
- A 4-night minimum stay with a 4-day park hopper ticket purchase is required.
- Your travel agent can book the bounceback offer for you while you are on your Disney vacation.
How to Get a Disney Bounceback Offer
Find the Offer in Your room: If staying in a Disney Resort you’ll see a little stack of papers, and a folder book of things on your dresser. Even with the refurbishments across the parks you’ll still find a little guide called “Your Take-Along Guide To the Magic” and with that is usually a card with the offer.
Call From your Room: If you can’t find your offer in the room, you can call extension 8844 from your room to see if you’re eligible for the offer and possible dates and promo.
Call during Your Vacation, But Not in Your Room: Call 407-939-1923
Note: You have to be “on vacation” at the time you call for this offer. You can book all the way up until 10:00 pm EST on the day you checkout, but it is no longer valid after that.
Disney Bounceback Offer Deposit
In order to secure your Disney Bounceback Offer you need to put down $200. And as long as you follow the Disney timeline, you can cancel as long as its more than 45 days out. You can also reschedule your vacation to another time within the bounceback offer dates if needed.
Which Resorts are Usually Excluded from the Bounceback Offer?
- Disney’s All Star Movies
- Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Little Mermaid Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- 3-Bedroom Villas
Disney Pro Tips for Booking the Bounceback Offer
- The length of your current stay does not matter! Just staying at a Disney resort for one night can get you access to the Bounceback Offer. So if you know you’ve got a big trip coming up and need a discount, it’s worth planning a mini trip to Disney just to get access to the offer.
- You can book Multiple Trips on the Offer When… You have multiple adults on your current reservation. If you’re trying to play the system and want a few Disney Vacations for you and your family next year, visit Walt Disney World for a night or two with your spouse/adult family member. Then each of you can book a separate vacation during bounceback promo times.
Disney Bounceback Offer Details
If interested in these deals keep an eye out @polkadotpixies on twitter we usually re-post the day we learn of new deals and discounts. For the most part you just gotta like saving money and if you’re little flexible with your dates can snag loads of great deals, and Free Dining perks.