What’s new at Walt Disney World Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot? This is our favorite festival, so you know we are always excited to try and do everything. And this year there are even more new things to share! We love seeing the new gardens, trying the new foods and taking in everything New for Flower and Garden. So, what’s new this year?
The 2021 Flower and Garden Festival
The Flower and Garden Festival at Walt Disney World runs from March 3- July 5, 2021 and of course it will still include all of your favorites, outdoor kitchens, topiaries, and gardens. New foods, fun and flowers make this year’s festival one not to be missed!
NEW FOODS AT THE FLOWER AND GARDEN FESTIVAL
If you’re familiar with Epcot’s festivals, then you will know that there is always amazing food to be had. The food is as pretty as it is delicious and there is always something for everyone. We love seeing the fresh flavors of spring in this festival and are excited to see what other new foods will be introduced in the kitchens this year! PLUS, we get two new festival booths this year- EPCOT Farmers Feast and Sunshine Griddle. Check out the full Flower and Garden Menus for 2021.
EPCOT Farmers Feast | World Showplace *NEW*
“Sample from a rotating menu of farm-fresh flavors that you’ll find as bright and refreshing as the sun in springtime.”
- Spring Onion Soup with Crispy Shallots and Micro Chive
- Duck Confit with Carrot Purée, Roasted Root Vegetables, Rainbow Chard and Duck Jus (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly)
- Off the “Beet”en Path: Profiteroles with Red Beet Mousse, Golden Beet Pastry Cream, Whipped Goat Cheese Cream and Candied Walnuts
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Watermelon Mint Wheat Ale, Tampa, FL
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle | Future World East *NEW*
“Get ready to brunch it up with savory and sweet treats at this innovative location that thinks outside the box.”
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes and Fresh Goat Cheese on Toasted Ciabatta
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-Made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds and a Soft-Poached Egg with Tabasco® Hollandaise
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon
- Froot Loops® Shake (nonalcoholic)
- Joffrey’s Coffee™ Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka
NEW Garden Graze Stroll
We love the Garden Graze! You can purchase five festival dishes from select locations and track your progress with Festival Passport stamps. Receive a complimentary commemorative keepsake upon completing the stroll. Check your festival passport for details. Here are the locations for 2021.
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (Future World West): Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
- Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods (Showcase Plaza): Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (plant-based).
- Refreshment Outpost: Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany): Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
- Taste of Marrakesh (Morocco): Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel (plant-based)
As the Garden Rocks Concert Series will not be returning for 2021, Walt Disney World has updated it’s entertainment lineup to mimic much of what we’ve seen in the other festivals.
- Jammin’ Gardeners (Canada Mill Stage)
Tap your feet to the syncopated sounds of the funkiest gardeners around.
- Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
Get swept away by inspiring vocal performances celebrating America’s spirit and beauty.
- Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
Enjoy an exuberant performance of world-famous, traditional folk music.
- Pianist (World Showplace)
Relax and enjoy a selection of songs of the season.
City Beautiful Bandstand (America Gardens Theatre)
Watch bands from Orlando— known as “The City Beautiful”—perform the songs of yesterday and today. Performances are on Sunday, Monday, Friday and Saturday only.
- EPIC! – (Pop)
Get ready for a true multi-generational “SuperBand” who continues their run of success—making appearances all over the world with their Concert Style high-energy show!Dates:
- March 5 to 8
- April 16 to 19
- May 28 to 31
- Motown in Motion (Motown / R&B)
Get moving to the sounds of this power-packed, live Motown musical tribute to some of the greatest American artists of all time. Dates:
- March 19 to 22
- April 30 to May 3
- June 11 to 14
- Vintage Vinyl Band (Vintage Pop)
Drop in for a spin with this unconventional top 40 cover band that specializes in retrofitting today’s hits into yesterday’s sound, while weaving in classics from the American Songbook. Dates:
- March 12 to 15
- April 23 to 26
- June 4 to 7
- The Hooligans (Pop)
Rock the night away to classic tunes ranging from the British Invasion to ‘80s pop to ‘90s alternative. Dates:
- March 26 to 29
- May 7 to 10
- June 18 to 21
- The Spazmatics (‘80s Pop)
Go wild for this band that recaptures all the best of the ‘80s. Outstanding musicianship combined with creative flair and styles make for an evening of pure energy and entertainment. Dates:
- April 2 to 5
- May 14 to 17
- June 25 to 28
- Latin Ambition (Latin/Pop)
Discover why this bilingual Latin American Party Band has received accolades and honors industry-wide for over a decade—and earning their reputation by promising energy, showmanship and diversity. Dates:
- April 9 to 12
- May 21 to 24
- July 2 to 5
NEW TOPIARIES AT THE FLOWER AND GARDEN FESTIVAL
The topiaries are a highlight of the festival and we love seeing the new ones they bring out each year. This year you can see fan favorite, Miss Piggy, Mickey and friends wielding shovels and helping with the EPCOT transformation and even Huey, Dewey, and Louie join in the fun. But the show stopper here is Remy! You can find Remy atop a wheel of cheese in the Epcot France area. The whole area is getting ready for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. Check out the Flower and Garden Festival Checklist for all the topiaries and where to find them!
New Fairy Gardens
One of our favorite new things at the Flower and Garden Festival are the Fairy Gardens! We love these as part of our Flower and Garden with Kids activities. You can find this outside of Germany, and in the back courtyard of United Kingdom. These little fairy houses at Walt Disney World were a beautiful new touch to the countries in World Showcase Epcot. We were also super excited to see the Flower and Garden Festival mini village in the Train display near Germany added to the miniature train village. Keep an eye out for these extra detailed sections of the festival.
NEW Global Gardens
NEW FLOWER AND GARDEN FESTIVAL MERCHANDISE
This year Orange Bird takes the stage as the superstar of the Flower and Garden Festival. We’re also seeing tie-dye, flowers, and Mickey and Minnie in all their gardening glory. Check our Flower and Garden Merchandise Wrap Up for details.
Everything NEW at the Flower and Garden Festival
Hopefully, this list has given you a good idea of everything to check out at the festival this year! Be sure t check out our full Flower and Garden Checklists for 2021 and Let us know what you’re looking forward to!