What’s New at the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot? As part of Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebrations, plan to see special topiaries, and snacks as part of the celebration. This is our favorite festival, so you know we are always excited to try and do everything. And this year there are even more new things to share! We love seeing the new gardens, trying the new foods, and taking in everything New for Flower and Garden. So, what’s new this year?
The 2023 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival
This year the Walt Disney World Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot runs from March 1- July 5, 2023. And of course, it will still include all of your favorites, outdoor kitchens, topiaries, and gardens. New foods, fun, and flowers make this year’s festival one not to be missed!
New Outdoor Kitchens
If you’re familiar with Epcot’s festivals, then you will know that there is always amazing food to be had. The food is as pretty as it is delicious and there is always something for everyone. We love seeing the fresh flavors of spring in this festival and are excited to see what other new foods will be introduced in the kitchens this year! Check out the full Flower and Garden Menus. These Menus are from 2022, we’ll post the new ones as soon as Disney shares the lineup.
New Garden Graze
We love the Garden Graze! You can purchase five festival dishes from select locations and track your progress with Festival Passport stamps. Receive a complimentary commemorative keepsake upon completing the stroll. These are the Garden Graze Locations from 2022.
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)
- Avocado Toast with marinated toybox tomatoes on toasted ciabatta (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ (Near Disney Traders)
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with hummus cream and red pepper coulis (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Potato Pancakes with house-made applesauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla cake soaked in oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk with toasted coconut (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze)
The EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival hosts the Garden Rocks Series at the America Gardens Theatre. check out the lineup of bands announced so far! Plus plan to see favorites like the Jammitors and Mariachi Cobre too! These are the 2022 performers.
Garden Rocks Series
- 4-5: The Guess Who
- 6-7: Rick Springfield
- 11-12: Melina Leon – NEW to Garden Rocks
- 18-19: Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW
- 20-21: Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks
- 25-28: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- 1-2: The Spinners
- 3-4: The Pointer Sisters
- 8-9: Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks
- 15-16: Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston – NEW
- 17-18: Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
- 22-23: STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- 24-25: Claudia Leitte – NEW
- 29-30: Berlin
- 1-2: TobyMac
- 6-7: Blood, Sweat & Tears
- 8-9: The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks
- 13-14: Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW
- 20-21: A Flock Of Seagulls
- 22-23: Collin Raye – NEW
- 27-28: Thelma Houston – NEW
- 29-30: Little River Band
- 3-6: Simple Plan
- 10-13: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- 17-20: Plain White T’s
Jammin’ Gardeners (Canada Mill Stage)
Tap your feet to the syncopated sounds of the funkiest gardeners around.
Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
Get swept away by inspiring vocal performances celebrating America’s spirit and beauty.
Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
Enjoy an exuberant performance of world-famous, traditional folk music.
The topiaries are a highlight of the festival and we love seeing the new ones they bring out each year. But the show-stopper here continues to be Remy! You can find Remy in the Epcot France area. Check out the Flower and Garden Festival Checklist for all the topiaries and where to find them!
Joining the current lineup of topiaries at the Walt Disney World EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival in 2023, are NEW topiaries, featuring Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela, and Luisa from Disney’s Encanto. Located Near the EPCOT main entrance, this group proves that family is everything!
You can also find a NEW Princess Tiana topiary in the gardens of The American Adventure.
New Fairy Gardens
One of our favorite New Things at the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival is the Fairy Gardens! We love these as part of our Flower and Garden with Kids activities. You can find this outside of Germany and in the back courtyard of the United Kingdom. These little fairy houses at Walt Disney World were a beautiful new touch to the countries in World Showcase Epcot. We were also super excited to see the Flower and Garden Festival mini village in the Train display near Germany added to the miniature train village. Keep an eye out for these extra detailed sections of the festival.
New Global Gardens
- Encanto Garden. Located between Morocco and France Pavilions, near the La Isla Fresca outdoor kitchen, this new Encanto Garden at Flower and Garden Festival includes a path and fragrant and beautiful flowers to enjoy.
- Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy. Surrounded by vibrant butterfly topiaries, six scent stations – floral, fruity, citrus, spice, woods, and fresh – will help you form lasting memories with the help of unforgettable aromas.
- France Bouquet Garden to admire blooms perfect for a bouquet of cut flowers, beside a topiary of Chef Remy!
- Bambi’s Butterfly House, lets you view a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close to learn about their life cycles and observe their extraordinary colors and beauty.
New Spikes Pollen Nation Exploration Game
An annual tradition, Flower and Garden welcome a brand new Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration Game with new prizes and places to find our favorite bee- Spike! Check out this game for a fun twist on learning about pollinators by matching the flowers to the countries in which Spike is hidden! This is a fun scavenger hunt to add to your Flower and Garden day. Check out our post about Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration Game, for all the details.
New Festival Merchandise
Always one of our favorite parts of any festival, this year expect to see NEW Collections featuring favorites like Orange Bird, Mickey and Minnie, Spike the Bee, and Figment in all their gardening glory. Check our Flower and Garden Merchandise Wrap Up for details.
Everything NEW at the Flower and Garden Festival
Hopefully, this list has given you a good idea of everything to check out at the festival this year! Be sure to check out our full Flower and Garden Festival Guide for everything to do, see and eat. And let us know what you’re looking forward to!