The Disney Epcot International Festival of Holidays is one of our favorite parts about heading to Walt Disney World for the holidays. And since it combines Christmas music, Christmas stories and Christmas food we pretty much just hop the plane and head to Orlando. So, if you’re looking for a sure bet at each outdoor kitchen, check out our list of Epcot Festival of Holidays Food we absolutely loved.
All About the Epcot Festival of Holidays Food
As lovers of all things “Holiday” we came to this festival with a time-tested eye for the quintessential holiday foods from all our favorite International destinations. We update this post yearly with new favorites. And check out our Festival of Holidays Guide for all the things you can find at this event.
Epcot Festival of Holidays Kitchen Favorites
Kitchens marked with a star* are locations for the Cookie Stroll. While we love the idea of a cookie challenge around the World Showcase, the cookies were fairly basic across the board! Here are all our favorite foods at each kitchen at Festival of Holidays.
American Holiday Table*
- Slow-Roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce (KF)
Who doesn’t love Thanksgiving? This dish was basically like a tiny Thanksgiving dinner complete with stuffing, turkey, cranberry sauce, green beans and gravy. This was a perfect example of American cuisine for the festival and made us wonder why we don’t have this dish more often!
- Chocolate Pecan Tart with Whipped Cream and Whisky-caramel Sauce (V)
Another favorite from the American booth, if you like pecan pie, you will like this too! Gooey and crunchy, this dish was super rich and we really should have gotten a nice black coffee to go with this super sweet dessert. It’s a dish we look forward to every year! An absolute must-try Disney dessert.
Bavaria Holiday Kitchen*
- Cheese Fondue in a Bread Bowl with Fresh Steamed Baby Vegetables and Marble Potatoes (KF)
This was probably one of our favorite things from the entire festival. And best of all, for $8.25, it was actually also available as a snack credit on the Dining Plan! Possibly the best use of a snack credit in all of the festival. Served with veggies and warm fondue in a bread bowl, this could’ve easily been a small meal in itself.
- Beer Flight
Feast of the Three Kings*
- Pastelón: Sofrito-marinated Beef with Sweet Plantains and Olives (GF)
Holiday Sweets and Treats
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake Featuring Twinings® Peppermint Cheer Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Potato Latkes with Sour Cream (KF)
Le Marche De Noel Holiday Kitchen
- Bûche de Noël au Chocolat “Christmas Log
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen*
- Giant Tostada de Puerco: Braised Pork served on a Giant Tostada with Chipotle Black Bean Spread, Guajillo Sauce, Queso Fresco, Crema Mexicana, Pickled Onion and topped with Chicharron Dust (GF)
Sapphire Holiday Kitchen
- Sfenj: Warm Beignets, Cream with Cinnamon Sugar, and Chocolate Sauce
Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen
- New Year Celebration Soba: Buckwheat Soba Noodles in Hot Dashi Soup with Kakiage (Vegetable Tempura) and Chopped Green Onion
Shanghai Holiday Kitchen
- Pork and Vegetable Egg Rolls (KF)
Tuscany Holiday Kitchen
- Bacio al Cioccolato: Warm Hazelnut Chocolate Cake with Caramelized Berry Sauce
Yukon Holiday Kitchen*
- Maple Bûche de Noël: Maple Mousse rolled in Gingerbread Chiffon Cake with Cranberry Sauce and Pecan Crumble (KF)
Our Favorite Epcot Festival of Holidays Food
Be sure to check out the menus for Festival of Holidays before you go! Lets us know everything you love about the Epcot Festival of the Holidays. Read up on all the Festival of Holidays details here!