The Walt Disney World EPCOT Food and Wine Festival runs from July 27 – November 18, 2023. And with it new outdoor kitchens, shows, and performances. Plus exclusive festival merchandise, games, and more! Check out everything to know about Disney’s Food and Wine Festival this year at Walt Disney World.
- 1 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival 2023 Details
- 3 NEW Food Kitchens at the Food and Wine Festival
- 4 NEW Emile’s Fromage Montage Challenge
- 5 NEW EPCOT Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- 7 NEW Merchandise at Food and Wine Festival
- 8 NEW Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Game
- 10 NEW Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursiut Scavenger Hunt
- 11 NEW Joffrey’s Coffees at the Food and Wine Festival
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival 2023 Details
If you’ve never been to the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot, Walt Disney World, you are in for a treat! This annual festival at EPCOT showcases foods from around the world in single-portion sizes. Check out our Ultimate Guide to the Food and Wine Festival 2022 for all the details and our best tips to make of the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT park. For starters, here’s what makes up the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival, and everything you can see, do, and eat while you’re there.
EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Checklist
- 25+ signature Global Marketplace Kitchens. Check out the Disney Food and Wine Menus before you go!
- Emile’s Fromage Montage Challenge
- Joffrey’s Speciality Festival Coffees
- Food and Wine Festival Florida Blue Lounge
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt
- American Gardens Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursiut Scavenger Hunt
- Entertainment: Mariachi Cobre, the JAMMitors, and more throughout the day.
When is the Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2023 at Disney World?
The Walt Disney World EPCOT Food and Wine Festival runs from July 27 – November 18, 2023. As this is Walt Disney World’s longest-running festival, both summer and fall vacationers get to enjoy the added bonus of this festival at EPCOT. And we love being the first to try things that are new in the parks, nothing could entice us to weather the Summer Heat at Walt Disney World. Instead, we like to visit the Food and Wine in the fall months. Why? you ask. Fall at Walt Disney World is magical and well worth the visit. September in particular sees fewer crowds, lower costs, and all the fall decorations and snacks that make a Disney trip more fun. If you’re planning to visit the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT, consider visiting Walt Disney World in the Fall.
NEW Food Kitchens at the Food and Wine Festival
One of the BEST parts about the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival is taking the time to try all the amazing foods. From cultural cuisine in the World Showcase to unique dishes found throughout the rest of the park. There is plenty to try as you make your way through the park. For a FULL LIST of all 25+ outdoor kitchens, check out the Food and Wine Festival Menus. That post includes all the food and beverages for each Outdoor Kitchen, Emile’s Fromage Montage locations, and the four Joffrey’s specialty coffees.
EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Menus for 2023
Need the Disney Food and Wine Menus for 2023? You can find them all in the Food and Wine Festival Menus post. Remember, The Global Marketplace Kitchens at EPCOT cover the entire park from World Celebration, Discovery, and Nature and throughout the World Showcase. So be sure to check them all out! From drink kitchens to healthy kitchens, to cultural cuisine, there are foods for everyone. And don’t forget to check out the new Joffrey’s Coffees, Emilie’s Fromage Montage dishes and an exclusive treat at the funnel stand in America Adventure.
Does the Disney Food and Wine Festival have Gluten Free Options?
Yes! Absolutely. Introduced over the last few years, we’re seeing both Gluten-Free and Plant-Based Dining Options show up at the marketplace kitchens. The food is just as delicious, and an absolute must-try Disney food. Check out our review of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Gluten Free Foods from last year! Absolutely delicious stuff.
Food and Wine Festival Florida Blue Lounge
Available on select dates and times, this lounge is free for lounging, and getting out of the crowds. Located in the Restaurant Marrakesh restaurant in World Showcase Morocco, the Florida Blue Lounge is a place open to all. Offering up free self-service tap water, cold brew coffee, and Moroccan mint tea, you can simply take a seat at the table to relax. At this point, the “Snack Cart” comes around. A very “want anything from the trolley, dears” vibe gets you access to carrots, yogurt, hummus and carrots, babybel cheese, and more.
Frankly, this is such a nice perk for free snacks and air conditioning that we just had to share its existence! You will need to sign up ahead of time to visit or scan the QR code on the sign outside the restaurant, to sign up and enter.
NEW Emile’s Fromage Montage Challenge
Available at select food kitchens throughout the festival, you can PICK 5 cheese dishes to help you complete your challenge for a specialty prize at Shimmering Sips.
Selections and Locations Coming Soon!
NEW EPCOT Eat to the Beat Concert Series
In addition to the JAMMin’ Chefs, Mariachi Cobre, and Voices of Liberty you can grab seats at the America Garden Theatre for the Eat to the Beat Concert Series!
- Location: America Gardens Theatre – American Adventure Pavilion
- Dates: Fridays through Mondays from July 27 to November 18, 2023
- Showtimes: 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM, and 8:00 PM
- Special Seating: Fora guaranteed seat, check out the Dining Package.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series Performers 2023
- July 28-29 – Orianthi (NEW)
- July 30-31 – For King & Country (NEW)
- Aug. 4-5 – Southern Avenue
- Aug. 6-7 – Tiffany
- Aug. 11-12 – Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
- Aug. 13-14 – The Bacon Brothers (NEW)
- Aug. 18-21 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 25-26 – Ayron Jones (NEW)
- Aug. 27-28 – Phillip Phillips (NEW)
- Sept. 1-2 – Baha Men
- Sept. 3-4 – MercyMe
- Sept. 8-9 – Ray Parker Jr.
- Sept. 10-11 – TobyMac
- Sept. 15 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 16 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 17-18 – Raul Acosta and Oro Solido (NEW)
- Sept. 22-23 – Los Amigos Invisibles
- Sept. 24-25 – 98 °
- Sept. 29 – Oct. 2 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 6-7 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 8-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 13-14 – Hoobastank
- Oct. 15-16 – Air Supply
- Oct. 20-21 – Taylor Dayne
- Oct. 22-23 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 27-30 – Hanson
- Nov. 3-4 – We The Kings (NEW)
- Nov. 5-6 – Sheila E.
- Nov. 10-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Nov. 12-13 – 38 Special
NEW Merchandise at Food and Wine Festival
One of our favorite things about the Food and Wine Festival is all the merchandise! And this year there are 5 NEW collections with new designs to appreciate and collect! We’ll be adding the new Food and Wine Festival Merchandise collections to this post as soon as it’s released.
NEW Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Game
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak is one of our favorite Kid Games at Disney. Much like Hidden Mickeys, or Hidden Pascals you can do this on your own whenever you need a little non-ride or downtime. Stop at the gift shop to pick up your Hide and Squeak map. Each map is about the same cost as whatever souvenir they offer that year, about $9.99 plus tax. Once you’re finished playing the game simply choose one of the limited-edition souvenirs as your reward. 2023 will see a New Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Game and prizes too!
NEW Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursiut Scavenger Hunt
You can celebrate Halloween at EPCOT for the first time with Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit Scavenger Hunt. Partake in this game from September 29- October 31. Much like Remy’s Hide and Squeak, this game includes a game board and prizes and can be purchased at the gift shops in EPCOT.
NEW Joffrey’s Coffees at the Food and Wine Festival
Special to the festivals, Joffrey’s Coffee kiosks across the park whip up specialty drinks that inspire! Coffees, teas, refreshers, and more are available. And some drinks are kicked up a notch with the inclusion of select spirits.
Drink Selections Coming Soon!
- Joffrey’s World Discovery ( Near Mission Space)
- Joffrey’s American Adventure
- UK and Canada Pavilion
- Joffrey’s Port of Entry ( Near Disney Traders)
What’s New at EPCOT for the Food and Wine Festival?
There you have it! Everything NEW you can find at Food and Wine! Mind you, these things join old favorites like the chocolate dishes from Flavors of Fire and the beer cheese soup in Canada. Get ready for all the fun at this festival, and be sure to read up on our Top 7 Tips for the Food and Wine Festival to help you stick to your budget, maximize your time and take the stress out of your day!
You must be logged in to post a comment.