The Walt Disney World EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival returns July 14th, 2022 – November 19, 2022. And with it new outdoor kitchens, shows, and performances. Plus exclusive festival merchandise, games, and more! Check out everything to know about Disney’s Food and Wine Festival this year at Walt Disney World.
- 1 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival 2022 Details
- 2 NEW Food Kitchens at the Food and Wine Festival
- 3 NEW Emile’s Fromage Montage Challenge
- 4 NEW Entertainment at the Food and Wine Festival
- 5 NEW Merchandise at Food and Wine Festival 2022
- 6 NEW Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Game
- 7 NEW Joffrey’s Coffees at the Food and Wine Festival
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival 2022 Details
If you’ve never been to the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot, Walt Disney World, you are in for a treat! This annual festival at EPCOT showcases foods from around the world in single-portion sizes. Check out our Ultimate Guide to the Food and Wine Festival 2022 for all the details and our best tips to make of the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT park. For starters, here’s what makes up the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival, and everything you can see, do, and eat while you’re there.
- 29 signature Global Marketplace Kitchens. Check out the Disney Food and Wine Menus before you go!
- Emile’s Fromage Montage Challenge
- Joffrey’s Speciality Festival Coffees
- Food and Wine Festival Florida Blue Lounge
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt
- American Gardens Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- Entertainment: Mariachi Cobre, the JAMMitors, and more throughout the day.
When is the Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2022 at Disney World?
Returning this year The EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival runs from July 14th, 2022 – to November 19, 2022. As this is Walt Disney World’s longest-running festival, both summer and fall vacationers get to enjoy the added bonus of this festival at EPCOT. And we love being the first to try things that are new in the parks, nothing could entice us to weather the Summer Heat at Walt Disney World. Instead, we like to visit the Food and Wine in the fall months. Why? you ask. Fall at Walt Disney World is magical and well worth the visit. September in particular sees fewer crowds, lower costs, and all the fall decorations and snacks that make a Disney trip more fun. If you’re planning to visit the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT, consider visiting Walt Disney World in the Fall.
NEW Food Kitchens at the Food and Wine Festival
One of the BEST parts about the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival is taking the time to try all the amazing foods. From cultural cuisine in the World Showcase to unique dishes found throughout the rest of the park. There is plenty to try as you make your way through the park. For a FULL LIST of all 25+ outdoor kitchens, check out the Food and Wine Festival Menus for 2022. That post includes all the food and beverages for each Outdoor Kitchen, the Emile’s Fromage Montage locations, and the four Joffrey’s specialty coffees.
The Fry Basket – NEW!
NEW for 2022, the Fry Basket Kitchen joins the lineup of tried and true favorites, with a variety of fry dishes. Snack on crispy French fries or yucca fries, seasoned to perfection. This new food kitchen at EPCOT is located near Test Track in the World Discovery section of the park. Featuring yucca fries and a Fry Flight, this booth is sure to capture the hearts of both kids and grown-ups alike.
EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Menus for 2022
Need the Disney Food and Wine Menus for 2022? You can find them all in the Food and Wine Festival Menus 2022 post, along with a PRINTABLE Menu list to help your Disney Vacation Planning. Remember, The Marketplace Kitchens at EPCOT cover the entire park from World Celebration, Discovery, and Nature and throughout the World Showcase. So be sure to check them all out! From drink kitchens to healthy kitchens, to cultural cuisine, there are foods for everyone. And don’t forget to check out the new Joffrey’s Coffees, Emilie’s Fromage Montage dishes and an exclusive treat at the funnel stand in America Adventure.
Does the Disney Food and Wine Festival have Gluten Free Options?
Yes! Absolutely. Introduced over the last few years, we’re seeing both Gluten-Free and Plant-Based Dining Options show up at the marketplace kitchens. The food is just as delicious, and an absolute must-try Disney food. Check out our review of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Gluten Free Foods from last year! Absolutely delicious stuff.
Food and Wine Festival Florida Blue Lounge
Located in the Restaurant Marrakesh restaurant in World Showcase Morocco, the Florida Blue Lounge is a place open to all. Offering up free self-service tap water, cold brew coffee, and Moroccan mint tea, you can simply take a seat at the table to relax. At this point, the “Snack Cart” comes around. A very “want anything from the trolley, dears” vibe gets you access to carrots, yogurt, hummus and carrots, babybel cheese, and more. Guests can also get a free cooling towel upon entering, while supplies last. Frankly, this is such a nice perk for free snacks and air conditioning that we just had to share its existence! You will need to sign up ahead of time to visit or scan the QR code on the sign outside the restaurant, to sign up and enter. The Florida Blue Lounge at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival is open from September 3, 2022, through November 19, 2022, from 12 pm-6 pm daily.
NEW Emile’s Fromage Montage Challenge
Available at select food kitchens throughout the festival, you can PICK 5 cheese dishes to help you complete your challenge for a specialty prize at Shimmering Sips. Here are the 2022 Emilie’s Fromage Montage Foods to Try!
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese
The Swanky Saucy Swine marketplace
- Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue
Flavors from Fire marketplace
- Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese
- Raclette (any)
The Alps marketplace
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts – Available Beginning August 15
- Mac & Cheese (any) – Available Beginning August 15
Mac and Eats marketplace
NEW Entertainment at the Food and Wine Festival
In addition to the JAMMin’ Chefs, Mariachi Cobre, and Voices of Liberty we saw last year, an all-new local concert series is happening at Walt Disney World this fall, bringing back the Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
- Dates: Nightly during EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival—July 14 to November 14, 2022
- Times: Starting at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM, and 8:00 PM
- Location: America Gardens Theatre at EPCOT
Eat to the Beat Concert Series Performers 2022
This is the complete 2022 lineup of the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival Eat to the Beat Concert Series 2022.
- July 14-15 – Baha Men
- July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 22-23 – Tonic (NEW)
- July 24-25 – Jeremy Camp (NEW)
- July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
- Aug. 26-27 – Blanco Brown (NEW)
- Aug. 28-29 – 98°
- Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
- Sept. 11-12 – Jimmie Allen
- Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
- Sept. 18-19 – American Authors
- Sept. 23-24 – BBMAK
- Sept. 25-26 – Postmodern Jukebox
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
- Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
- Oct. 14-15 – Robert Randolph Band (NEW)
- Oct. 16-17 – Newsboys (NEW)
- Oct. 21-22 – Ray Parker Jr. (NEW)
- Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
- Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
- Nov. 11-12 – Kenny G
- Nov. 13-14 – Sugar Ray
NEW Merchandise at Food and Wine Festival 2022
One of our favorite things about the Food and Wine Festival is all the merchandise! And this year there are 5 NEW collections with new designs to appreciate and collect! We’ll be adding the new Food and Wine Festival Merchandise collections to this post as soon as it’s released.
NEW Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Game
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak is one of our favorite Kid Games at Disney. Much like Hidden Mickeys, or Hidden Pascals you can do this on your own whenever you need a little non-ride or downtime. Stop at the gift shop to pick up your Hide and Squeak map. Each map is about the same cost as whatever souvenir they offer that year, about $9.99 plus tax. Once you’re finished playing the game simply choose one of the limited edition souvenirs as your reward. 2022 will see a New Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Game and prizes too!
NEW Joffrey’s Coffees at the Food and Wine Festival
Special to the festivals, Joffrey’s Coffee kiosks across the park whip up specialty drinks that inspire! Coffees, teas, refreshers, and more are available. And some drinks are kicked up a notch with the inclusion of select spirits. Here are the 2022 Joffrey’s Food and Wine Festival Coffees at EPCOT.
Joffrey’s World Discovery ( Near Mission Space)
- Nitro Dreams: A creamy combination of Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican™ Nitro Cold Brew, Irish Cream Syrup and Half & Half topped with Cream (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Angel’s Envy Bourbon
Joffrey’s American Adventure
- Mocha Madness: A sweet frozen Cappuccino blended with Chocolate Syrup (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
UK and Canada Pavilion
- Arctic Sunrise: A cool citrus treat featuring Passion Fruit over Ice and Coconut Syrup (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Bacardí Tropical Rum
Joffrey’s Port of Entry ( Near Disney Traders)
- Castaway Cold Brew: A creamy combination of Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican Nitro and Sweet Cream (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Grey Goose Vodka and Kahlúa Liqueur
What’s New at EPCOT for the Food and Wine Festival?
There you have it! Everything NEW you can find at Food and Wine! Mind you, these things join old favorites like the chocolate dishes from Flavors of Fire and the beer cheese soup in Canada. Get ready for all the fun at this festival, and be sure to read up on our Top 7 Tips for the Food and Wine Festival to help you stick to your budget, maximize your time and take the stress out of your day!