The Disney Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus arrive every year with the promise of new flavors, new food experiences, and drinks galore! With 29 Outdoor Kitchens and additional specialty items, bring your appetite. There is so much food to be had! We’ve got some favorite foods returning this year! Be sure to check out the list of our Favorite Foods from Food and Wine and ALL the menus below!
When is Disney’s Food and Wine Festival in 2022?
The EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival runs from July 14 – November 19, 2022.
Disney EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Details
- Global marketplaces are open daily from July 14, 2022, through November 19, 2022, from 11:00 AM to park close, unless otherwise noted.
- A theme park reservation and valid EPCOT admission is required.
- Food and beverage offerings require a separate purchase.
- Availability may be limited for some food and beverage offerings.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older.
- Global marketplaces and all menu items are subject to closure or change without notice.
- View important details regarding enhanced health and safety measures.
Disney EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Menus
With so many foodie kitchens across the park, you’re sure to find dishes you love. The full menus are below. You can also find these lists in the Festival Passport you pick up when you visit Epcot. In addition to the Food and Wine Menus, be sure to browse what’s new at the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival.
Epcot Food and Wine Festival Legend
- (GF) indicates Gluten/wheat-friendly
- Plant Based , or (PB) is the new vegetarian/ vegan option. Without eggs, dairy, meat or honey.
- (KA) indicates Kid-approved (Dishes designed with kids in mind.)
The Alps ( Near Germany)
Indulge in comforting Alpine cuisine, like warm Raclette Swiss cheese served with a baguette.
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Alpine Ham, Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Riesling-Poached Pears, Red Wine-Braised Figs, Candied Pecans, Honey and Cranberry Toast (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Wicked Weed Brewing Uncle Rick’s Pilsner, Asheville, NC
- Huber Vision Grüner Veltliner, Austria
- Cave De La Côte Rosé Gamay, Romand
- René Favre Dôle, Chamoson
- Frozen Rosé
- Wine Flight
Australia ( Near Port of Entry)
Embark on a culinary journey Down Under as you sample popular Australian dishes.
- Grilled Sweet-and-Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Roasted Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Lamington: Yellow Cake with Raspberry Filling dipped in Chocolate and Coconut
- Coopers Brewery Pacific Pale Ale
- Yalumba ‘Y’ Viognier, South Australia
- Robert Oatley Chardonnay, Margaret River, Australia
- Château Tanunda Grand Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon, Barossa Valley, Australia
- Jansz Premium Rosé, Tasmania
- Wine Flight
Appleseed Orchard ( Canada)
Celebrate autumn with delicious apple creations paired with ciders and beers.
- Apple Crumble Tart
- Frozen Apple Pie (non-alcoholic)
- Cinnamon Apple Cider (non-alcoholic)
- Bold Rock Imperial Apple Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA
- Original Sin Hard Cider McIntosh, New York, NY
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Saint Chéri Bourbon Barrel Aged Cherry, Armada, MI
- Cider Flight
- Big Storm Brewing Co. Apple Blonde Ale, Clearwater, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Caramel Apple Pie Ale, Titusville, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Apple Pecan Brown Ale, St. Petersburg, FL
- Beer Flight
- Apple Blossom Sky: Apple Cider, Ginger Ale, Apple Brandy, Maple Syrup and Mini Marshmallows
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
Belgium ( Between France and Morocco)
Satisfy your sweet tooth with a fluffy Belgian waffle—or enjoy a savory beer-braised beef dish.
- Beer-Braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream
- St. Bernardus Witbier
- Belgian Abbey Ale
- Delirium Red Fruit Ale
- Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Beer Flight
Brazil ( Between France and Morocco)
Dig into South American cuisine and culture with the Land of the Palms’ finest fare.
- Feijoda: Black Beans with Crispy Pork Belly, Brazil Nut Pesto and Ben’s Original™ Long Grain White Rice
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (gluten/wheat-friendly; Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Xingu Brazilian Black Lager
- Frozen Caipirinha with Cachaça
Brew-Wing at the Odyssey
Explore an array of crowd-pleasing picks like chicken wings and flatbreads—along with assorted beers and ciders.
- Sticky Wings with Peanut Sauce and Grape Gel with Celery and Ranch
- Garlic-Parmesan Wings with Celery and Ranch (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Traditional Buffalo Wings with Celery and Ranch (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Sriracha-Lime Wings with Celery and Ranch
- Dry-Rubbed Jerk-Spiced Wings with Papaya Chili Sauce with Celery and Ranch
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Buffalo Sauce (plant-based)
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company Pineapple Vibes Blonde Ale, Orlando, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Watermelon Wheat Ale, St. Petersburg, FL
- Central 28 Beer Company Groveland Road Blood Orange IPA, DeBary, FL
- Beer Flight
- Bold Rock Honeycrisp Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA
- Woodchuck Guava ‘Nother Hard Cider, Middlebury, VT
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Strawberry Lemonade Hard Cider, Armada, MI
- Cider Flight
Discover delightful dishes, lagers and wines from the Great White North.
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Collective Arts Audio/Visual Lager, Hamilton, Ontario
- Château des Charmes Cabernet-Merlot Estate
Coastal Eats ( Near Mission Space)- Opening August 15
Savor succulent seafood dishes that pair beautifully with cold beer, wine and cocktails.
- Baked Scampi Dip with Shrimp, Scallops and Baguette
- Oysters Rockefeller
- Bell’s Lager of the Lakes Bohemian Pilsner, Comstock, MI
- Villa Wolf Sparkling Pinot Noir Rosé, Pfalz, Germany
- Sean Minor Chardonnay, California
- Cape Codder: Boyd & Blair Vodka with Cranberry, Pomegranate and Lime
Please your palate with popular Chinese plates, mango bubble milk tea, draft beer and cocktails.
- Pan-Fried Chicken Dumplings with House-Made Sweet-and-Spicy Sauce
- Mongolian Beef Bao Bun with Onion
- Dandan Noodles: Spicy Pork with Sichuan Sauce, Peanut Butter, Sesame and Green Onion
- Passion Fruit Bubble Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Good Fortune Citrus: Triple Sec, Grapefruit and White Boba
- ByeJoe Punch: Chinese BaiJiu Spirit, Piña Colada Mix and Lychee
- Fireworks: Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila, Smirnoff Vodka, Orange and Mango
- Jasmine Draft Beer
Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™ ( Near Port of Entry)
Delight in hearty plant-based fare featuring Impossible™ foods, as well as wine, chai tea or a chai tea cocktail.
- The Impossible Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and Spicy Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun (plant-based)
- Impossible Meatball with Herbed Polenta, Rustic Puttanesca Sauce and Basil Pesto (plant-based
- Strawberry Freeze featuring Twinings® Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Stephen Vincent Pinot Noir, California
- Strawberry Freeze featuring Twinings Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea with Ketel One Botanical Cucumber & Mint Vodka
Flavors from Fire (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®)
Enjoy heartwarming dishes inspired by campfire-cooked summertime favorites.
- Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Banh Mi Bao with Char-Grilled Asian Skirt Steak, Chicken Liver Aïoli, Pickled Vegetables and Cilantro
- Rocky Road Chocolate Cake with Marshmallows, Spiced Almonds and Chocolate Ganache
- Saugatuck Brewing Company Bonfire Beer, Douglas, MI
- Four Virtues Bourbon Barrel Zinfandel, California
- Swine Brine featuring Jim Beam Bourbon
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
Fall in love with the classic cuisine of France—along with assorted wines or a slushy cocktail.
- Beignet aux Trois Fromages: Warm Beignet filled with a 3-Cheese Blend
- Brioche aux Escargots, Sauce Crème à l’ail et Persil: Escargot Brioche with Creamy Garlic and Parsley Sauce
- Parmentier de Boeuf Braisé au Cabernet: Braised Short Ribs in Cabernet with Mashed Potatoes
- Crème Brûlée Vanille à la Confiture de Framboises: Vanilla Crème Brûlée with House-Made Raspberry Jam (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Strawberry Rose Mimosa: Pol Remy Sparkling Wine, Orange Juice and Monin Strawberry Rose
- Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon Blend, Bordeaux, Château de Riffaud
- Chardonnay, Louis de Camponac
- La Passion Martini Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, Cranberry and Passion Fruit Juice
The Fry Basket (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®)– NEW!
Snack on crispy French fries or yucca fries, seasoned to perfection.
- Adobo Yuca Fries with Garlic-Cilantro Aïoli (plant-based and gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Fry Flight
- Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Fries (plant-based)
- Barbecued Bacon Fries with Smoked Aïoli
- Sweet Potato Casserole Fries with Candied Pecans, Toasted Marshmallow Cream and Caramel Whisky
- Salty Dog Cocktail: Boyd & Blair Vodka with Grapefruit Juice, Ginger, Simple Syrup and Lime with a Salted Rim
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Key Lime Lager, Tampa, FL
Funnel Cake ( American Adventure)
Enjoy an all-American indulgence: a fluffy funnel cake featuring tasty toppings! Here, you can enjoy a Festival-exclusive creation.
- Mini Piña Colada Funnel Cake with Piña Colada Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Toasted Coconut and Maraschino Cherry drizzled with Coconut-Rum Sauce
Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions, and Cheese (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Roasted Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Gaffel Kölsch, Cologne
- Weihenstephaner Lager, Freising
- Schöfferhofer Pineapple Hefeweizen, Mainz
- Selbach-Oster Riesling
- Beer Flight
Greece ( Near Morocco)
Opa! Savor traditional Greek dishes like spanakopita and lamb moussaka.
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey (gluten/wheat-friendly; Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Lamb Gyro with Shaved Lettuce, Tomatoes, Red Onion and Tzatziki on Warm Flatbread
- Mylonas Assyrtiko White Wine
- Zoe Rosé
- Kir-Yianni Naoussa Xinomavro Dry Red
- Wine Flight
Hawaiʻi ( Near Port of Entry) Opening August 15
Traverse the Pacific for tropical flavors and island favorites both savory and sweet.
- Kālua Pork Slider with Sweet-and-Sour DOLE® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
- SPAM® Musubi Nigiri with Sushi Rice, Teriyaki-Glazed SPAM, Spicy Mayonnaise, Eel Sauce and Nori
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Kona Brewing Co. Hanalei Island IPA, Kailua-Kona, HI
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- AULANI Sunrise: Vodka, DOLE Pineapple Juice and Grenadine
Hops & Barley ( at American Adventure)
Stay stateside for all-American craft beer, wines and the hottest tastes from coast-to-coast.
- Chesapeake Crab Slider with Tangy Coleslaw and Cajun Remoulade
- Hot Beef Sandwich with Horseradish Cream and Pickled Vegetables
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Strawberry and Lime Wheat Ale, Tampa, FL
- Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. Kentucky Pumpkin Barrel Ale, Lexington, KY
- Lord Hobo Brewing Boom Sauce DIPA, Woburn, MA
- Bold Rock Roast Coffee Hard Cider, Mills River, NC
- Longevity Chardonnay, California
- Tribute Cabernet Sauvignon, California
- Beer Flight
India ( Near China)
Spice up your life with bold Indian cuisine, like Madras red curry and Korma chicken.
- Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Potato and Pea Samosa with Coriander-Lime Cream (plant-based)
- Chicken Tikka Masala with Fennel-Spiced Yogurt and Naan Bread
- Mango Lassi (non-alcoholic)
- Taj Mahal Premium Lager
- Sula Brut Tropicale Sparkling Wine, Nashik
- Sula Chenin Blanc, Nashik
- Mango Lassi with Sōmrus Chai Cream Liqueur
Ireland (in the United Kingdom)
Enjoy favorites from the Emerald Isle, like Irish sausage and seafood pie—which pair wonderfully with Irish ale and mead honey wine.
- Fisherman’s Seafood Pie
- Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy
- Warm Chocolate Pudding Cake with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
- Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale
- Bunratty Mead Honey Wine
- Guinness Baileys Coffee Shake
Savor the simple elegance of cucina italiana, with some of the world’s best-loved food and wine.
- Gnocchi di Patate: Potato Dumplings with 4-Cheese Sauce and Roasted Cremini Mushrooms
- Gnocchi di Patate: Potato Dumplings with Vodka Sauce, Romano Cheese and Crispy Bacon
- Panna Cotta: Orange Blossom Panna Cotta with Seasonal Berries
- Italian Sangria
- Italian Margarita with Tequila and Limoncello
- Peroni Pilsner
Delight your appetite with sushi and other delish dishes, as well as libations from the Land of the Rising Sun.
- Teriyaki Chicken Bun: Steamed Bun filled with Chicken, Vegetables and Teriyaki Sauce
- Takoyaki: Octopus, Green Onion and Cabbage Bites topped with Tonkatsu Sauce, Bonito Flakes and Nori
- Spicy Salmon Donburi: Spicy Salmon with Sushi Rice, Shiso Leaf, Red Tobiko and Rice Pearls
- Yuzu Lemon Drop: Vodka, Yuzu and Lemon
- Hana Fuji Apple Sake
- Orange Blossom Brewing Co. Moon Blossom Pilsner, Orlando, FL
Kenya ( Refreshment Outpost)
Set off on a safari of flavor as you enjoy traditional Kenyan food and beer.
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecued Beef Tenderloin with Sweet-Potato-and-Corn Mealie Pap and Kachumbari Slaw (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp with Citrus-Scented Couscous
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Congo Pilsner, Tampa, FL
Mac & Eats ( Near Mission space) – Opening August 15
Discover macaroni-and-cheese combos your mom never imagined!
- Traditional Macaroni & Cheese with Herbed Panko (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Cowboy Macaroni & Cheese with Smoked Pork Belly, Brisket Burnt Ends, Pickled Peppers, Onion Straws and Barbecue Aïoli (Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Chili-Cheese Macaroni & Cheese with Sour Cream and Cheddar Cheese (plant-based; Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Lemon Hazy IPA, Tampa, FL
- Catena White Clay Sémillon-Chenin, Argentina
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR
Take your taste buds south of the border as you enjoy chilaquiles, tacos, Mexican craft beer and margaritas.
- Taco al Pastor: Seared Pork Belly Pastor on a Corn Tortilla with Chipotle Black Beans, Pineapple, Pickled Onions and Chives (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Tostada de Barbacoa: Barbacoa Beef on a Fried Corn Tortilla with Chipotle Black Beans, Salsa Verde, Mexican Crema, Queso Fresco and Chives (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Capirotada de Chocolate: Abuelita Chocolate Bread Pudding served with a Chocolate Crème Anglaise
- Mexican Craft Beer
- Blood Orange Charm Margarita: Centinela Blanco Tequila, Blood Orange Aperitif, Blackcurrant-Infused Vodka and Prosecco served on the rocks with Pink Peppercorns and Sweet Dried Chile Salt Rim
- It Takes 2 to Mango Margarita: Mezcal Ilegal Joven, Mango Purée, Nixta Corn Liqueur, Rum and Ancho Chile Lime Juice served on the rocks with Hibiscus-Salt Rim
The Noodle Exchange ( Near Disney Traders) –Opening August 15
Savor the flavors of the Far East served up in delicious noodle dishes.
- Traditional Spicy Vietnamese Beef Pho with Shaved Beef, Mushrooms and Thai Basil (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Chinese Char Siu Pork Udon with Mushrooms, Bok Choy and Soy Pickled Egg
- Thai Shrimp and Coconut-Curry Rice Noodles with Shiitake Mushrooms and Thai Basil (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Tofu Pho with Mushrooms and Thai Basil (plant-based and gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Yaupon Brothers Green Tea Pale Ale, Titusville, FL
- A to Z Riesling, Oregon
Serving spicy githeri—a traditional Kenyan dish
- Spicy Githeri with White Beans, Pigeon Peas, Ben’s Original Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley and Kachumbari Slaw (plant-based item)
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
Refreshment Port hosted by Boursin® Cheese
Serving Canadian-inspired comfort food
- Braised Beef Poutine: French Fries, Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce, Cheese Curds and Gherkin Relish
- Maple Cheesecake with Whipped Maple Bourbon Cheese and Candied Pecans
- Frozen Mango Martini: Boyd & Blair Vodka with Mango Nectar and Lemon
Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE® ( Near Port of Entry)
Get the brunch party started! Sample sweet treats and sip on sparkling mimosas.
- Guava Mousse on a Sugar Cookie with Coconut-Lime Whipped Cream (plant-based)
- Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Minute Maid® Passion Fruit, Orange and Guava Juices
- Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice
- Berry Sour Ale Mimosa: Boulevard Brewing Co. Berry Noir Sour Ale and Sparkling Wine
- Mimosa Flight
- CORKCICLE Stemless Flute
Spain ( Between Italy and Germany)
Feast on flavorful Spanish foods—like paella, seafood salad and charcuterie—along with beer and wine.
- Charcuterie with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, Olives and an Herbed Vinaigrette (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Paella with Rice, Chorizo and Shrimp (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Estrella Galicia Cerveza Especial Lager
- Kentia Albariño Rías Baixas
- Faustino VII Rioja Rosado
- Quinta del ’67 Almansa Garnacha Tintorera
- Wine Flight
The Swanky Saucy Swine ( Near Disney Traders)
Try out tantalizing pork dishes along with wine, beer or a cocktail.
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese (gluten/wheat-friendly; Emile’s Fromage Montage item)
- Soy-Glazed Sticky Ribs with Green Onions and Peanuts
- Grilled Pork Shoulder Lettuce Wrap with Charred Corn Salsa, Pickled Red Onion and Cilantro-Lime Crema (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Parish Brewing Co. SIPS Cabernet Franc Strawberry, Broussard, LA
- Rombauer Zinfandel, California
- Bourbon Bloody Mary with Seaside Grown Bloody Mary Mix and Labrot & Graham Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina ( Morocco)
Treat your senses to traditional Moroccan cuisine, like grilled kebabs and a falafel pita.
- Grilled Kebabs with Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aïoli:
- Chermoula Chicken
- Moroccan-Spiced Lamb
- Fried Falafel Pita with Tahini Sauce (plant-based)
- Stone-Baked Moroccan Bread with Hummus, Chermoula and Zhoug Dips
- Pistachio Cake with Cinnamon Pastry Cream and Candied Walnuts
- 3 Daughters Brewing Fig Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Bold Rock Ginger Turmeric Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA
- Stem Ciders Hibiscus Session Hard Apple Cider, Lafayette, CO
- Fig Cocktail with White Cranberry Juice and Fig Vodka
- Cider Flight
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler
Emile’s Fromage Montage Booth Selections
One of the elements of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus lineup is sharing the locations for the Emile’s Fromage Montage Challenge. Purchase any 5 cheese dishes from select Global Marketplaces listed in the Festival Passport and collect a stamp for each purchased dish. Once you’ve collected all 5 stamps, you’ll earn a special treat as a prize.
Available at select food kitchens throughout the festival, you can PICK 5 to help you complete your challenge for a specialty prize at Shimmering Sips. Here are the 2022 Emilie’s Fromage Montage Foods to Try!
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese
The Swanky Saucy Swine marketplace
- Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions and Beer-Cheese Fondue
Flavors from Fire marketplace
- Crispy Paneer with Mango-Curry Ketchup
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese
- Raclette (any)
The Alps marketplace
- Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts – Available Beginning August 15
- Mac & Cheese (any) – Available Beginning August 15
Mac and Eats marketplace
Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Coffee Carts- Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus
As part of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus every year, Joffrey’s showcases new beverages that are on theme. sometimes they’re coffee, sometimes they’re tea. They often have options that include alcohol.
Joffrey’s World Discovery ( Near Mission Space)
- Nitro Dreams: A creamy combination of Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican™ Nitro Cold Brew, Irish Cream Syrup and Half & Half topped with Cream (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Angel’s Envy Bourbon
Joffrey’s American Adventure
- Mocha Madness: A sweet frozen Cappuccino blended with Chocolate Syrup (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
UK and Canada Pavilion
- Arctic Sunrise: A cool citrus treat featuring Passion Fruit over Ice and Coconut Syrup (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Bacardí Tropical Rum
Joffrey’s Port of Entry ( Near Disney Traders)
- Castaway Cold Brew: A creamy combination of Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican Nitro and Sweet Cream (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Grey Goose Vodka and Kahlúa Liqueur
Disney’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus
Hopefully getting a glimpse of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus ahead of time can help your planning! Please note, that menus, booths, and offerings may change per the Walt Disney World website throughout the festival! Grab the FREE Food and Wine Festival Menus 2022 PRINTABLE to save to your phone ( as an ibook, or pdf) or to print out and start planning.
2 thoughts on “Disney Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus”
Is there anywhere I can see the ingredients in the foods served. I do have Tree nut allergies so I do lots of research before I order or eat anything.
Hey Ruth, Disney can make accommodations for allergies at regular restaurants when you inform your server, as you’ll note here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/special-dietary-requests/ but for Festival foods, there are so many dishes being made in small spaces, that you will probably have to ask this question at each booth you visit or let them know you have a nut allergy. That said, in the festival guide, and on this blog as soon as the menus post, the main ingredients in each dish are listed. But we’d recommend reaching out to Disney at this email Special.Diets@DisneyWorld.com regarding certain booths or festivals you hope to visit to get a clearer picture of what they can accommodate. Hope this helps!
You must be logged in to post a comment.