What you Should Know About the Disney Season Pass
- 1 What Does a Walt Disney World Annual Pass Cost?
- 2 What Does a Disney Season Pass Include?
- 3 When Does the Disney Annual Pass Not Make Sense?
- 4 What Do You Get as a Disney Season Passholder?
- 5 What Don’t You Get as a Disney Season Passholder?
- 6 How to Decide if a Disney Annual Pass is Right for your family?
What Does a Walt Disney World Annual Pass Cost?
Walt Disney World Annual Passes are available starting September 8, 2021.
FOR FLORIDA RESIDENTS ONLY.
- Disney Pixie Dust Pass: $399 + tax
- Payment Plan: $205 down plus $19/ mo. for 12 months
- Disney Pirate Pass: $699 + tax
- Payment Plan: $205 down payment plus $45/ mo. for 12 months.
- Disney Sorcerer Pass: $899 + tax
- Payment Plan: $205 down payment plus $63/ mo. for 12 months
FOR EVERYONE ELSE
- Disney Incredi-Pass: $1299 + tax
- Payment Plan for Florida Residents $205 down payment plus $99 per month for 12 months
And since Disney increases these prices often, always check the site to be sure of the current Disney Annual Pass price
What Does a Disney Season Pass Include?
The Disney Incredi-Pass, which is what any non-Florida family will need includes the following for ONE FULL YEAR. From the moment you activate it at the Guest Services Ticket Window at Disney here are the Pros of being a Disney Annual Pass Holder.
- Admission to all 4 theme parks
- Park Hopper Privileges
- No Blockout Dates
- Up to 5 Park Pass Reservations at a time
- Up to 20% off at select dining locations
- Up to 20% off select merchandise in-store or online at Shop Disney Parks
- Standard theme park parking
- 10% Disney Sports and Recreation
- 15% off Tours
- Annual Passholder Guidebook
- Official Annual Passholder Magnet
- The Mickey Monitor Annual Passholder Quarterly Newsletter
- Ability to purchase Annual Passholder Special Event Merchandise
- Free Annual Passholder Keepsake Gifts at Epcot Festivals
- MagicMobile Wallet Customizations
Even as a Disney Passholder there are OTHER Costs to a Vacation
When Does the Disney Annual Pass Not Make Sense?
What is the Walt Disney World Annual Passholder Cost Break Even Point?
What Do You Get as a Disney Season Passholder?
Check out all the Perks of being a Disney Annual Passholder so that you can make the best decision for your family.
Walt Disney World Resort Specials
One of the best parts of being an annual pass holder at Disney is that you do get access to discounts off Disney Resort rooms sometimes throughout the year. So, if you were a family that was used to staying off-site because it was cheaper, you may actually find comparable rates on-site with the passholder discount. Mind you, these aren’t dirt cheap rates and since these are sales, they run for a limited time and with some rules attached. But 25% off a room every now and then really helps. These discounts, however, are sporadic and shouldn’t really be configured in your cost analysis. Mainly because the discounts aren’t guaranteed, and could easily happen outside of your vacation dates.
Walt Disney World Annual Pass Discounts and Perks
What Don’t You Get as a Disney Season Passholder?
One of the cons of a Disney Annual Pass is that when you’re using your annual pass in lieu of purchasing separate tickets, you will lose out on other specials that Walt Disney World offers like Disney free dining and Magic Your Way Packages. Sometimes the Magic Your Way Package could reap a deeper discounted vacation than having the pass, so these cons are worth looking at ahead of time. The same goes for Free Dining Offers. If you live for the free dining deals and depend on it to feed your family on vacation, a minimum 4-day ticket and 3 nights is required at a Disney resort to earn the dining promotion. That said, you would actually have to buy that 4 day/3 night package at the regular Magic Your Package prices in order to get the free dining. Having the pass, in this case, may be redundant.
How to Decide if a Disney Annual Pass is Right for your family?
These are all things to consider when deciding whether or not to purchase a Walt Disney World annual pass. It can be an investment. Only taking a week long trip won’t justify purchasing an annual pass. Especially if you’re buying for more than one person. One thing we have seen some families do is just purchase an annual pass for one person in their family, so they can take advantage of the discount perks without the extra cost of buying a pass for every person in their family. This may or may not be an option for you, but is definitely worth considering!
And What We Love About Having a Disney Season Pass