The newest restaurant at Hollywood Studios, Walt Disney World, can be found in Toy Story Land. Roundup Rodeo BBQ brings a bit of the rootin’ tootin’ wild west to the park, with cowboy-inspired bites, and a slew of family-style barbecue options. Here is everything you need to know about this themed Toy Story restaurant at Hollywood Studios.
What is Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant?
Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant in Toy Story Land is a table service restaurant, complete with larger-than-life toys from Andy’s playroom, and a Wild West menu. Serving a family-style meal, this restaurant is perfect if you want to get an inside look at Andy’s playsets.
When guests step into Roundup Rodeo BBQ, they become Andy’s honorary toys. Arriving in the dining room, they enter a scene depicting a toy rodeo in full swing and come face-to-face with life-size figures. Jessie and Trixie take the reins in the first dining space, while Bo Peep and her sheep command center stage in the second.
Where is Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant in Toy Story Land?
This Toy Story Restaurant is in Hollywood Studios Park, right inside the entrance of Toy Story Land. When you first enter Toy Story Land you’ll see the large Woody statue. The restaurant is right behind the statue to the right. It’s a very large structure, surely one that could include a whole rodeo inside, it’s just that big!
Roundup Rodeo Atmosphere
What is most exciting about this new space, is the medley of characters all joining in on the Western fun. Even Rex gets a part of the action. As part of the immersive experience of this restaurant, guests will be surrounded by “Rodeo Festivities in Action.” Sounds a little scary, right? We figure that both Woody and Jessie will be close by to tackle, or lasso, things if they get out of hand.
Another fun element of this new restaurant is that you’ll be able to spot your favorite Disney Pixar characters in the form of toys and game pieces throughout the restaurant. And keep an eye out for Pixar toys you haven’t seen before. Because Disney has promised some new additions to Andy’s toy collection in this restaurant. Scavenger hunt anyone? You can bet we’ll be making one! Disney has shared that there will be even more things to be on the lookout for.
“ There will be a toy version of Jessie riding on the back of a Trixie pull-toy and unique toy versions of Bo Peep and her sheep, all whom appear to be performing in the rodeo together.”
Roundup Rodeo BBQ Dining Rooms
At Roundup Rodeo BBQ, the lobby and waiting room are filled with Andy’s toys, of which guests ( you!) become the newest additions. Once shown into the restaurant, the dining area splits into two larger dining spaces featuring the Rodeo itself. Built by Andy, this space is made with a Western Town Playset and a Train Station Playset. And as one of Andy’s newest toys, you get a front-row seat to the action.
Does Roundup Rodeo BBQ have Disney Characters?
No. Roundup Rodeo BBQ is NOT a Character Dining Restaurant. That said, you can still expect over-the-top theming featuring Toy Story characters, and toys. As such Jessie, Buzz, and Woody, are still available for meet and greets throughout Toy Story Land as usual.
Woody’s Roundup Rodeo BBQ
With all the foods a cowboy loves, Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant features a western barbecue. This meal is served family-style. Check out everything on the Roundup Rodeo BBQ Menu.
- Where: Hollywood Studios at the entrance of Toy Story Land
- Views: The Rodeo, Toys, Games, Playsets, and Pixar friends
- Theme: Western, Casual, Family-Friendly
- Character Dining: No
- Food: Western BBQ
- Dining Type: Table Service, All You Care To Enjoy, $$$
Joining the other toys and playsets in Andy’s Backyard, this new restaurant has been constructed by Andy himself. Built to look like three cardboard boxes, taped together, this Rodeo Arena is perfect for Woody, Jessie, and all the Toy Story toys. You can expect to see multiple play sets in action to create this new space for families to come and chow down.
Woody’s Roundup Rodeo BBQ inlcluces “barbecue-inspired comfort foods served family-style, with platters of house-smoked meats, a roundup of sides and some miniature sweet surprises along the way.”
Is Woody’s Roundup BBQ All You Can Eat?
Yes. Roundup Rodeo BBQ offers an all-you-care-to-enjoy family-style lunch and dinner. This means you can simply ask for more of anything you love during your meal.
Woody’s Roundup Rodeo BBQ Cost
How Much Does Roundup Rodeo BBQ Cost?
Serving Lunch and Dinner, this family-style meal is $45 per adult and $25 per child (Ages 3-9). Specialty beverages and alcoholic drinks are extra. But by far one of the more budget-friendly restaurants at Disney World geared towards kids.
Are Drinks Included at Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant?
Fountain drinks, teas, and coffees are all included in the Roundup Rodeo BBQ Cost. Alcoholic beverages and specialty drinks are extra.
Roundup Rodeo BBQ Menu
Appetizers & Starters
- Prospector’s Homemade Cheddar Biscuits served with sweet pepper jelly
- Tomato Salad: Tomatoes, cucumbers, and pickled red onions tossed in a white balsamic vinaigrette and garnished with fresh dill (plant-based)
- Rex’s Romaine and Kale Salad: Romaine and kale mixed with green apples, pumpkin seeds, and dried cranberries tossed with green goddess dressing
- Watermelon Salad: Cubed watermelon garnished with freshly torn mint leaves (plant-based)
- Evil Dr. Smoked Ribs: Fall-off-the-bone pork ribs, slow-cooked for hours in our onsite smokehouse
- Buttercup’s Beef Brisket: Hand-sliced beef brisket, smoked then slow-cooked to juicy perfection
- There’s a Sausage in My Boot: Spiced pork sausage fire-grilled over live oak to give it an added kick
- BBQ Chicken – with Style! Chicken brined for 48 hours, rubbed with our secret backyard BBQ spice and smoked to tender juiciness
- Slow-smoked Cauliflower topped with sweet harissa drizzle and crunchy walnut gremolata
- Oven-roasted “Bratwurst” that is tender and juicy, sliced to perfection
- Impossible “Rib Chop” seasoned with spices, then roasted and glazed with sweet BBQ sauce and skewered on a sugar cane “bone”
Sides ( Choose 4 for the Table)
- The Married Spuds: Loaded potato barrels drizzled with green goddess dressing, cheese sauce, and seasoned BBQ spices
- Force Field Fried Pickles: Jumbo pickle spears coated with a dill-flavored breading and fried to perfection
- Slinky Doooooooooog Mac & Cheese: Spiral pasta in a creamy house-made cheese sauce topped with crumbled cheddar crackers
- Buckin’ Baked Beans: A traditional BBQ picnic favorite (plant-based)
- Cowpoke Corn on the Cob: Grilled and seasoned with a chili-lime spice blend, cilantro, cotija cheese, and lime juice
- Mean Old Potato Salad: Homestyle with red-skinned potatoes
- Veggie Slaw: Crunchy shredded veggie slaw that is a summertime favorite! (plant-based)
- Campfire-roasted Vegetables: A variety of roasted seasonal vegetables (plant-based)
- Cupcake à la Forky: Forky is up to something sweet! A classic chocolate cake with a gooey chocolate ganache center topped with velvety graham cracker buttercream and a sugar cookie
- Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake: An iconic creamy dessert that balances the tanginess of the cheesecake with the natural sweetness of blueberries and lemon
- Billy’s Chocolate Silk Pie: Layers of graham cracker crust and silky chocolate mousse topped with chantilly cream
- Goat’s Apple Pie: A picnic classic! Tart apples and warm pie spices balance perfectly with the creamy sweet filling under a crumble crust
- Gruff’s Peach-Strawberry Pie: With its silky sweet peaches and tartness of strawberries, this dessert is a fruit-centric delight! (plant-based)
- Snake Eye Margarita: Inspired by a summertime BBQ featuring watermelon, smoke, and a bit of spice!
- Rum Punch: Rum punch with vibrant flavors of passion fruit and pineapple finished with a smoky spiced garnish
- Chocolate with a Grown-up Twist: A blend of chocolate rum, horchata liqueur, cocoa, and flavors of toasted marshmallow
- Frozen Peanut Butter & Jelly: A fun frozen twist on the classic peanut butter & jelly featuring peanut butter whiskey
- Whiskey Lemonade: A fresh take on a strawberry lemonade made with Tennessee whiskey and Italian bitter aperitif
- The Rodeo Mule: A classic “patio sipper,” this mule mixes vodka with fresh juices and ginger beer
- Molly’s Frozen Iced Tea: A frosty concoction with iced tea and citrus flavors
- Frozen Cocoa: A frozen blend of cocoa and vanilla topped with miniature marshmallows
- Partysaurus Tex: Strawberry lemonade is even more fun when you garnish it with gummy worms!
Jessie’s Trading Post
What is Jessie’s Trading Post? Jessie’s Trading Post is Andy’s latest toy set, featuring Jessie’s shop. This gift shop will include all things Toy Story, featuring toys, apparel, souvenirs, and more. And since Toy Story Land has depended on souvenir carts and kiosks since its opening, this new gift shop is a welcome addition to this area of the park.
Woody’s Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant
This new BBQ restaurant in Toy Story Land is the perfect addition to Toy Story Land. Offering indoor seating, a fun atmosphere, and opportunities to see Woody and Jessie in action, you can bet every Toy Story Fan will be lining up for this one. We cannot wait to have a fun restaurant added to the Hollywood Studios Dining options.
Rochelle Mariah is a writer, designer and photographer with an MLIS in Information Science and a B.S. in Arch and Design. Determined to make Planning a DIY Disney Vacation easier she makes lots of lists and drinks lots of coffee. When not designing apparel at Polka Dot Pixie Shop, she's watching old movies and planning the holidays. She has been traveling to Disney destinations since 2010.