The Festival of Holidays at Walt Disney World returns to EPCOT with fan favorites, outdoor holiday kitchens, specialty merchandise, and other fun additions to add to your holiday lineup. Check out everything that’s NEW for the Festival of Holidays at Walt Disney World this year!
EPCOT at Christmastime
One of our favorite places to go as we gear up for the holidays is EPCOT. While we LOVE Hollywood Studio’s kitschy Christmas feeling, EPCOT has a flavor all its own. Lots of them in fact. Combining music, foods, decor, and more you can also find a holiday festival as part of the festivities!
When is EPCOT’s International Festival of Holidays in 2021?
Disney’s EPCOT International Festival of Holidays runs from November 25- December 30, 2022.
Holiday Disney Character Promenades
As part of the new offerings for the Festival of Holidays at EPCOT Walt Disney World, we’re seeing new Character Cavalcades across the parks as a way to offer a distanced experience. While not necessarily “parades” you can still see these characters, in their holiday best, cruising through EPCOT.
Santa Claus Promenade
Santa Claus himself, and maybe Mrs. Claus too, will be circling World Showcase to get a glimpse of the holiday happenings across the park! Keep an eye out for our favorite Christmas icon if you’re visiting EPCOT through the holidays.
Mickey and Friends Holiday World Tour
No holiday event at Walt Disney World would be complete without a visit from Mickey Mouse himself! The Mouse who started it all will be hanging out with his friends, dressed to the nines in holiday attire. Be sure to catch Mickey Mouse and friends traveling the World Showcase through the Festival of Holidays for Christmas.
Frozen Holiday Promenade
If you’re looking for a little Frozen, be sure to catch a glimpse of sisters Anna and Elsa as they travel from country to country throughout the World Showcase! These princesses will be in their holiday wear for the season.
Disney Princesses are, as always, part of the festivities! Be on the lookout for Disney royalty in their best holiday dresses taking a cruise around World Showcase at EPCOT.
Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition
Festival of Holidays Kitchens- NEW!
The Festival of Holidays opens this year with a whopping 16 kitchens scattered around the World Showcase! Check out the full Festival of Holidays Menus for 2022 for all the booths, cookie stroll, and more. COMING SOON!
Candlelight Processional Entertainment- NEW!
This retelling of the Nativity Story takes place at the America Garden’s Theater throughout the festival and features new celebrity speakers throughout the festival. Check out the lineup of celebrity readers for Disney’s Candlelight Processional in 2022. Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are also available.
Candlelight Processional Narrators at EPCOT 2022 International Festival of Holidays.
- 11/25 – 11/26: Simu Liu (NEW)
- 11/27 – 11/29: Edward James Olmos
- 11/30 – 12/1: Raul Esparza (NEW)
- 12/2 – 12/3: Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/4 – 12/6: Isabella Rossellini
- 12/7 – 12/9: Daymond John (NEW)
- 12/10 – 12/12: Josh Gad (NEW)
- 12/13 – 12/14: Gloria Estefan (NEW)
- 12/15 – 12/18: Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/19 – 12/20: Mariska Hargitay (NEW)
- 12/21 – 12/23: Cal Ripken Jr.
- 12/24 – 12/26: Marie Osmond
- 12/27 – 12/28: Courtney Vance
- 12/29 – 12/30: Angela Bassett
EPCOT Holiday Performances 2022
- Canadian Holiday Voyageurs | Canada: Head to Canada’s Mill Stage for musical stylings and festive songs from the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs!
- Chinese Lion Dance New Year Celebration | China: Head to China for an acrobatic celebration to ring in the Chinese New Year. Throughout the Festival of Holidays, you can see these performances throughout the day.
- JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season | World Showplace: A celebration of music to bring the songs of Christmas and Kwanzaa to Disney includes Gospel, R&B, and holiday songs performed by the ‘Joyful!’ vocal ensemble.
- Voices of Liberty – Voices of the Season: A cappella holiday music sets the tone for the season at the America pavilion. Dressed as Dicken’s Carolers this is a great way to get into the classic feeling of Christmas.
- Las Posadas with Mariachi Cobre | Mexico Pavilion: Grab a seat at American Gardens theater to watch the colorful dancers and the band, Las Posadas, celebrating Mexican Christmas traditions to kick off the season.
- JAMMitors: Hang out to see the percussion players with a whole new set of holiday tunes throughout EPCOT.