Disney Cruise Line has just shared announcements for Disney Cruises, a new private island, and even the name of the new Disney Cruise Ship! With three new ships in development and a brand new island in the Bahamas, Lighthouse Point, there is plenty happening with Disney Cruise Line.
Coming to Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line has some nonstop development in place. Both for current ships that saw refurbishments and brand new ships on the way. 2022 saw the arrival of the new Disney Cruise ship, The Disney Wish. Featuring new spaces, experiences, and more, the Disney Cruise Ships fleet has been growing for years. Now consisting of 5 ships, but soon to be 6 with the Disney Treasure. And then soon to be 7, with the Disney Adventure, there are plenty of Disney Cruise Ships that can provide you the most magical cruise experience. Each with its own unique spaces onboard. Be sure to check out all our guides, restaurant reviews, and cruise tips on our Disney Cruise Vacation page. And if you’re new to Disney Cruise Line, be sure to check out all the details on each Disney Cruise Ship.
- Disney Dream
- Disney Fantasy
- Disney Magic
- Disney Wish
- Disney Wonder
- Disney Treasure*NEW* 2024
- Disney Adventure *NEW* 2025
From Disney Cruise Ship Lounges onboard to stops at Castaway Cay and the new Lookout Cay Island, a Disney Cruise vacation can offer a plethora of unique experiences onboard and at port. Check out everything Coming to Disney Cruise Line.
New Disney Treasure Cruise Ship 2024
This New Disney Cruise Ship, coming in 2024, is named the Disney Treasure. Available for sailing starting December 21, 2024, this ship promises new unique spaces. As the second Disney Cruise Ship in the triton class, the Disney Treasure is 14 decks with a 15th floor in the Tomorrow Tower. Here are some of the things that are Only on the Disney Treasure. However, if you’re looking for all the details, be sure to read our Disney Treasure Cruise Ship Guide.
- Plaza de Coco Restaurant: Get ready for a fiesta on the High Seas. This Coco Restaurant offers a dinner and a show experience, complete with a variety of Mexican cuisine options. Offering a 2-night experience on 7-day sailings, Plaza de Coco is all about family.
- Periscope Pub 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Lounge: Journey 20,000 Leagues under the Sea with this new ocean-themed Disney Lounge. Designed to make you feel like you stepped onto the Nautilus, this pub features everything you’d expect from a Submarine Voyage.
- Sarabi Lion King Lounge: This Lion King-inspired Disney Cruise Lounge hosts family entertainment throughout the day and adult-exclusive entertainment at nite. Featuring decor themed to the African style, this lounge features wood elements, rocks, and textured walls.
- Skipper Society Jungle Cruise Lounge: Inspired by everyone’s favorite Disney Parks ride, the Jungle Cruise now has a home on the Disney Treasure Cruise Ship. With tributes to skippers and their many adventures on the Nile, Amazon, Congo, and other famous waterways.
- Jade Cricket Cafe: This Mulan-inspired coffee cafe, adjacent to the Grand Hall on the Disney Treasure, reminds us of our favorite Wishing Star Cafe on the Disney Wish. Sure to feature a variety of specialty coffee drinks, the Jade Cricket Cafe features a central moon gate, plum blossom flower, and hints of Mulan, throughout.
- HeiHei Cafe: This specialty walk-up cafe features coffees and specialty drinks, located just off the Grand Hall. Featuring flavors and decor inspired by the island of Motunui, this Moana-themed cafe brings an adventurous space, themed to the islands.
- Tomorrow Tower Suite Concierge Level | *NEW* Only on the Disney Treasure: This nearly 2,000-square-foot suite is the most expensive on the ship and is styled after EPCOT Park at Walt Disney World. The Tomorrow Tower Suite’s décor highlights “dynamic art pieces, molten metal accents and futuristic, colorful glass accents (that) will evoke the distinct atmosphere of EPCOT’s World Discovery neighborhood.”
New Disney Adventure Cruise Ship 2025
The newest Disney Crusie Ship, coming in 2025, is named the Disney Adventure. Sailing from Singapore to Southeast Asia, the Disney Adventure promises adventure around every turn. Nevertheless, with the newness of this announcement, we don’t have details quite yet. However, we’ll be sure to add updates as they arrive. As we’re looking forward to all the special things we can find aboard the Disney Adventure. The Disney Adventure is set to be completed sometime in 2025 for the Disney Adventure Inaugural Sailing. As the seventh ship in the fleet, work is currently underway in Germany. It’ll be the first Disney ship to sail from Singapore and throughout Southeast Asia. And feature the Disney service, storytelling, and entertainment everyone knows and loves.
Disney Cruise New Private Island Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point
Disney’s newest private island destination, Lookout Cay on Lighthouse Point offers a Bahamian oasis to Disney Cruise vacationers. From expansive beaches to cultural activities, shops, and more, here is everything you need to know about Disney’s little corner of heaven on the island of Eleuthera, Bahamas. Open for select Summer 2024 Disney Cruise Sailings. Check out our entire post on Disney’s Lookout Cay Island at Lighthouse Point Bahamas.
Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, Bahamas is a brand-new island destination! Disney teams are collaborating with talented artists and cultural advisors in the Bahamas to shape an experience that celebrates the natural beauty, traditions, and artistry of the one-of-a-kind nation.
Disney Cruise Line Announcements
There you have it. Everything that was shared at Destination D23 in 2023, regarding plans for Disney Cruise Line. With the success of the Disney Wish, and the upcoming unique experiences on the Disney Treasure there are tons of reasons to book a Disney Cruise. We’ll be sharing all the New Disney Cruise Line News here. Stay tuned!
Rochelle Mariah is a writer, designer and photographer with an MLIS in Information Science and a B.S. in Arch and Design. Determined to make Planning a DIY Disney Vacation easier she makes lots of lists and drinks lots of coffee. When not designing apparel at Polka Dot Pixie Shop, she's watching old movies and planning the holidays. She has been traveling to Disney destinations since 2010.