Magic Kingdom Park
Home to Cinderella’s Castle in Walt Disney World, Magic Kingdom Park is by far the most famous Walt Disney World Park. Complete with classic Disney attractions, character meet and greets, and memorable shows. For Up to Date Hours and Event Schedules check out the Magic Kingdom Hours and Calendar.
Planning a Walt Disney World Vacation
Ready to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom? Read How to Plan a Walt Disney World Vacation: Step by Step. to get the details in 12 steps.
- Disney Vacation Planning Tips
- Planning a Disney Vacation on a Budget
- Disney Parks Checklists
- Disney Quick Guides
Grab the Deluxe Disney Printable Planner for lists of attractions, restaurants, touring plans and more for all four Walt Disney World parks. Everything you need to get you started planning a Disney vacation.
What are the Best Days to Visit Magic Kingdom
The Best Days to Visit Magic Kingdom? We recommend Magic Kingdom days be either Tuesday or Thursday for your lower crowd levels. Saturdays and Mondays are completely off-limits. Unless you are an avid Disney goer or used to the crowd levels you see at Christmastime, don’t even bother to try on Saturdays. As you may guess you’ll be battling for the rides, reservations, and sidewalk space with Floridians who go every weekend.
What is there to Do in Magic Kingdom
With Pirates of the Caribbean, Peter Pans Flight, and the Haunted Mansion, Magic Kingdom has some of the best Disney rides and attractions. If you’re looking for a list of all the rides, restaurants and must-see shows check out our Magic Kingdom Bucket List. While we think you could spend days getting to it all if you’re more pressed for time than you can tackle our Top 10 Things to Do at Magic Kingdom. And if you’re into some punny humor, tag along for the next exotic cruise, departing daily on the Jungle Cruise. Looking for your next Disney photo op? Check out the Purple Wall in Magic Kingdom.
And if you need some downtime here are a few of our favorite fun free Disney games in Magic Kingdom!
Magic Kingdom Games to Play
- Hidden Pascals Game at Walt Disney World
- Hidden Mickeys and Where to Find Them
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom A Beginners Guide
- A Pirates Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas
Restaurants in Magic Kingdom
Magic Kingdom Park is home to some wonderful restaurants! You can check out the Best Magic Kingdom Restaurants or read the reviews of everything we’ve tried out so far! Check out all our Restaurant Reviews.
- Be Our Guest : A Disney Restaurant Review
- Cinderella’s Royal Table Breakfast at Disney
- Dinner at Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Finding Pizza At Walt Disney World
- Liberty Tree Tavern The Best Family Restaurant at Walt Disney World?
- Skipper Canteen Jungle Cruise Restaurant at Disney
- The Best Disney World Quick Service Restaurants
- The Crystal Palace: A Disney Character Breakfast Review
Where to Find the Best Snacks in Magic Kingdom
Looking for the Best Snacks in Magic Kingdom? From Dole Whip to the Cheshire Tail, we’ve rounded up our favorites so far! And the ones most worth your Disney Snack Dollars! Check out our New Snacks at Disney post for even more snacks to try. And if you’re up for savory snacks, we’ve pulled together the Best Non-Dessert Snacks at Disney too.
Halloween at Magic Kingdom
Fall at Walt Disney World is one of our favorite times of year to visit. And at Magic Kingdom, you’ll find Mickey pumpkins, and characters in costume. With fall-themed treats and overlays to shows, there’s a lot of magic that can happen when its autumn at Disney. Read all about Halloween at Walt Disney World.
- What’s New for Fall at Walt Disney World?
- Disney After Hours Boo Bash Party
- The Magic That Can Happen When It’s Autumn: Disney in the Fall
- Halloween at Walt Disney World: A Beginners Guide
- Mickey’s Not so Scary Halloween Party
Christmas at Magic Kingdom
Christmas at Magic Kingdom is magical. If you’re looking to spend the most wonderful time of year at the most magical place on earth there are definitely some things you should know first! From the Disney crowds to the events to the weather, here are all our best tips for spending the holidays at Walt Disney World. Read all about Christmas at Walt Disney World.
- Christmas at Walt Disney World A Beginners Guide
- Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours Christmas Party
- A Disney Christmas Vacation 5 Must Do’s!
- 5 Festive Disney World Christmas Photo Ops
- Christmas at Walt Disney World A Beginners Guide
- Holidays at Walt Disney World: Festive Free Fun
- Christmas at Walt Disney World Checklist
- Christmas at Walt Disney World Tips
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
All about Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom. Disney Vacation tips, Magic Kingdom Restaurant Reviews, Magic Kingdom Attractions, Shows and Snacks
Magic Kingdom Restaurants and Snacks
Magic Kingdom Restaurants and Snacks from Main Street, Be Our Guest, Crystal Palace and more. Disney Restaurant Reviews for Magic Kingdom
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom. Tips and Tricks for treats, shows, events, the Boo to You Parade and more.
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom is all about snow on Main Street, holiday snacks, the Once upon a Christmas Time parade and Disney Christmas merchandise.